No announcement yet.

Cant hate on floyd for choosing cotto if your a pac fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant hate on floyd for choosing cotto if your a pac fan

Before I hear the man love for pacquio or mayweather just want people to know I dont cheer hard for either. Cotto has beaten many great names and only has two losses. One could have been plaster and the other to the ranked p4p number 1. Margriato is proven to be a cheater and has 6 losses. 3 of them which I have never heard of. Also Margriatio just got knocked out by mosley badly. I dont like either fight if may vs cotto happens but it would dominate in ppv buys. Margriato is a disgrace to boxing for cheating

Sounds good,if the pre-Margarito version of Cotto shows up,pumping the jab & digging to the body,we all may be in for a shock to boot!!

Comment

First of all, Floyd vs. Cotto is a good fight. Especially at 154. I'd watch that ****.

Second of all, Margarito a disgrace to boxing?? You got child molestors, murderers, rapists, racists, etc. in all sports, including boxing. Nobody is a disgrace to boxing. How can you disgrace a sport that's already full of dickheads and murderers?

It's like being a disgrace in politics. It's impossible because it's already full of child molestors, murderers, rapists, and racists (as is any walk in life).

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
        Sounds good,if the pre-Margarito version of Cotto shows up,pumping the jab & digging to the body,we all may be in for a shock to boot!!
        No Hate to you but...Unlike those murderers, rapists, Moleters, etc,..

Being one of those awful things you mentioned does not enhance your chance of winning...Margarito on the other hand intentionally tried to affect the outcome of his match by loading his gloves...What would be saying now if he had seriously hurt or even killed Mosely...LOADED GLOVES IN BOXING... Man, for the life of me I can't understand how anyone is even entertaining this dude being allowed back into the sport let alone fully embracing him???

F8cking Cotto was bleeding from every hole in his head - EYES (How do you bleed from your eye sockets), NOSE, MOUTH and EARS...HIS wife and children were crying their eyes out while having to watch that brutal beating from close range...Do you even recall the body shot he landed on Cintron - While he sat there and taunted him??? I know what your're thinking...He wasn't caught or proven to be cheating...Do you really beleive he cheated once? or better yet how does he have the audacity to act like he didn't know what was happening...UNFRIGGIN' BELIEVEABLE!!!

Again I'm not bashing you...This is not a personal attack...

Peace Mo!

Comment

I agree fighting someone with loaded gloves is an assault. Margriato should have gone to jail for attempted assault. I think the pac fight versus him is only being mad for pac to take out the biggest bad guy in boxing who is hating on more than mayweather

Comment

Working...
          X