Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes using a secret martial art technique

Comment

It's the punches you don't see coming that hurt the most.

Doesn't even have to be a big punch.

If you don't see it coming you can't prepare yourself for the blow.

It's like getting sucker punched vs. getting punched by a guy in sparring.

Pac is just that fast and unorthodox.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        i thought u guys dont take excuses

but then here u are quoting a fighters excuse for getting whooped by a smaller guy

have u ever wonder how your f@cking urself in the arse with post such as this?

Excuses ?

De La Hoya was weight drained when he fought Pacquiao = De La Hoya was not fighting at his natural weight .

De La Hoya was fighting at his natural weight when he fought Mayweather and Mayweather moved up in weight to fight him .

THE REAL QUESTION IS , WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH FACTS ?

Comment

Its called technique and speed.

A bullet does more damage than a sledgehammer but its smaller.

Its called physics you dumbasses

Comment

Says the sackless queer who got shutdown and embarassed and started pedaling like it was tour de france in that ring for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Its called technique and speed.

A bullet does more damage than a sledgehammer but its smaller.

Its called physics you dumbasses
              Technically no.

If you managed to launch a sledgehammer at the same speed as a bullet, the sledgehammer would do more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Technically no.

If you managed to launch a sledgehammer at the same speed as a bullet, the sledgehammer would do more damage.
                Or if you gave Check_hooks a bullet to hold in his hand and proceeded to beat him with a sledgehammer in your hands...simple physics

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Says the sackless queer who got shutdown and embarassed and started pedaling like it was tour de france in that ring for 12 rounds.

The qu*er and fraud is Pacquiao who loves cherry picking old fighters , Mosley 39 years old , De La Hoya at the end of his career but still weight drained , Marquez 38 years old and the worst thing is that he is a Lightweight

His record is tarnished , Catchweights , KO LOSSES against bums , Weight draining , Cherry picking old fighters in lower divisons etc..
                  Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-02-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

pac is a bum ...lot's of people here agree with me but their b1tch ass won't say it out loud because they fear the red K

Comment

tell pac to stop fighting at catch weight..fighting bums from top rank...got beat by jmm twice now all these years later he wants to revenge his losses at a catch weight against old JMM...tell him to stop stuttering and to take the test...ammm me no bad man eemmmmm me need no test eemmmm me very humble man

Comment

Working...
                      X