No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales is Expecting a War With Jorge Barrios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales is Expecting a War With Jorge Barrios

Mexico's Erik "El Terrible" Morales is training at a hard pace at the Colonia Centro Gym, because he expects a war with former world champion Jorge "La Hyena" Barrios on September 17 in Las Vegas. Morales is waiting for a final ruling from the WBC. He made a personal request to the organization to strip Timothy Bradley of the 140-pound title, and to sanction his fight with Barrios for the vacant strap. The WBC is considering the removal of Bradley as their champion at 140 because of his inactivity since winning the crown from Devon Alexander in January.

[Click Here To Read More]

The trash talk will be golden.

Comment

War morales..

Comment

Yes I love war in boxing.

Comment

I'm sorry but Barrios is already a certified bum. Morales is just being prepped for Khan. Morales is a great stepping stone.

Anyway, Juan Manuel Marquez refused the role of stepping stone.

Comment

I can't argue with the belt stripping of Bradley; however, I'm sure there are more deserving candidates than Barrios, i.e. Danny Garcia and Kendall Holt.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              I can't argue with the belt stripping of Bradley; however, I'm sure there are more deserving candidates than Barrios, i.e. Danny Garcia and Kendall Holt.
              How can you not? Tim Bradley fought 6 months ago.

This is about as ridiculous as it gets with the alphabet organizations.

Comment

i agree with the belt being taken away from bradley,i know it's only been like six months but remember,(unless i'm wrong)he said he's not fighting this year,so it will be over a year..and i don't think barrios deserves a shot,yeah he's won like 3 in a row,but i would rather see someone like holt get a shot at the title

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
                  How can you not? Tim Bradley fought 6 months ago.

This is about as ridiculous as it gets with the alphabet organizations.
                  yeah he fought six months ago,but i believe he said he isn't fighting this year..so...

Comment

Maidana should be wearing that strap

Comment

Working...
                    X