Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You just caught your girl cheating on you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just caught your girl cheating on you....

you beat the guys ass and send them both to hell.

OR

keep quiet and erase that bitch from your life.
    Run wild on dude
    14.29%
    Keep cool and banish the hoe
    85.71%

I just give her the boot and go find some bar skanks to rail after getting drunk where I will probably get an STD but giving them facials would make me feel better temporarily at least.

Comment

And still.......I'd take 50 bucks and say 'Come again!'

loooooool

Comment

send her out the door with him and move on with your life

Comment

No hit it and quit it option?

Well I guess you can just tell her to "grab your frog".

Not sure if that even works or makes any sense at all but it's all good.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I just give her the boot and go find some bar skanks to rail after getting drunk where I will probably get an STD but giving them facials would make me feel better temporarily at least.
            Tranny prags? Or the real Mckoys?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

There is no reason to get mad at the guy especially if he doesn't even know she had a man.
              If anything kick that ***** out naked in the street. She knew she had a man and still cheated 100% blame on her.
              In fact I would probably congratulate that dude for exposing a trifling hoe and go out and find me a new *****. Plenty of ***** out there in the world.

Comment

Working...
              X