No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Glazewski Early Results From Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Glazewski Early Results From Poland

In the first televised fight of the evening, Polish heavyweight prospect Krzysztof Zimnoch (now 12-0-1, 8 KOs) blitzed Bosnian journeyman Adnan Buharalja (25-14-2, 17 KOs) in the midst of the first stanza. Buharalja was soft and unprepared. After a few exchanges Zimnoch landed a nice right hand to the solar plexus of his opponent, which put the Bosnian down. He beat the count but his breath was still unsteady and a grimace of pain twisted his face as the referee waved it off at 1:31 of the first.

[Click Here To Read More]

Roy Jones and I chillin' in Pensacola a few years back! Miss that dude!

Comment

No worries.... Let's get um Roy!!

Comment

Cool pic you got there

Comment

He won! Sad seeing Roy fight now, just the way he used to be fast hands, reaction. Never the less gotta give the guy some love still.

Comment

He should have lost that fight... that poor kid wouldn't have lasted 4 rounds with Roy back in his prime.

Comment

damn, Roy said "I WILL be back"...

Comment

it was sad watching that fight. i really really really hope he doesn't continue. hopefully, since he got this gift win, he decides to go out with a victory.

Comment

This was a close fight. One thing I have to say though. I appreciate getting the eastern European coverage, but I've noticed that this writer displays bias at times. Sometimes, the way he writes things he paints a different picture then what actually happened. Maybe he's not trying to come across like that, I don't know. No hard feelings though.

Comment

Robbery, scandal

Comment

Working...
                    X