Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Diaz Fires Back at Alex Ariza: Explains His Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Diaz Fires Back at Alex Ariza: Explains His Side

On Monday morning an obviously agitated Alex Ariza reached out to me to vent some of his frustrations towards well-respected cut man and trainer Miguel Diaz. The two men apparently had some harsh words in the center of the ring for one another after Ariza’s charge, WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan, defeated Marcos Maidana, who Diaz worked with this past weekend, over twelve pulsating rounds at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Manny Pacquiao is the man, but Ariza is a jack ass.

Comment

Before everyone starts hating on Diaz keep in mind the man’s resume of who’s cornered he worked with (cutman or otherwise) is a who’s who of talent. Comparing Ariza to Miguel is like comparing a BMW to a Volkswagen Beetle.

Comment

ariza is a *****hh like roach tlk alot of crap

Comment

Ariza is a piece of trash, sad that guys like Khan & Manny like such a son of a biatch

Comment

alex ariza should show some respect to mr diaz, he has been around alot longer and also he is alot older, that alone should keep his mouth shut

Comment

Ariza talks too much in the media for a guy whos only a strength and conditioning coach.

He needs to just keep quiet.

He forgets to mention that Corrales should have never went down in weight to fight Mayweather, as a S&C coach, he should've known Diego's body couldn't make the weight comfortably.

He likes to shift blame alot of the time and talk too much stuff which is disrespectful.

Comment

**** alex ariza

Comment

Ariza is a clown in my book so its cool to hear somebody talk down on him...this is my first time reading about this lil' beef between Diaz and Ariza...Diaz got honors to back up his work....Ariza got those shakes

Comment

lol @ Ariza not knowing Diaz was Trainer of the Year before

that's what I always tell you guys know your subject matter lol

Comment

Working...
                    X