HBO's video montage was Tasteless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that was ****ed up

Comment

Yeah that was definetly tasteless. They were probably mad because he didnt give them an interview. But could you blame the guy? It's his first loss and plus his face was a bloody mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
        What are you thought on Hatton girlfriend crying or was she vomitting
        I have that on a loop, and I jack off to it daily.

Comment

Few gave a **** about Hattons girlfriend as mentioned, and even fewer gave a **** about Chris Byrds wife when he lost to Wlad.

What they were showing was the brutality of the sport. Job accomplished!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
            WTF was that video all about after the fight? They even got a nice slow-mo zoom in of his wife and kid crying. I'm a Margarito fan and I'm glad he won but I think they should've shown Cotto the proper respect. I didn't hear anything like the usual "2 great warriors put on a classic." All I heard was how Cotto's career is through and plenty of shots of him leaving to the locker room.

I'm really happy with the outcome but Cotto was disrespected IMO.
            Talk about a sore looser, that video was awesome!!!! Live with it.

Comment

I thought it was classless myself. I don't like Miguel Cotto, I like Antonio Margarito. I've been wanting to see Cotto get beat since he ****ed up Judah last year. But even I thought that video clip was completely in bad taste, it made me feel sorry for Miguel, something I never thought I would do.

Boy was banged up badly, I could barely make out his face with all the blood and swelling. That's the type of beating very few fighters are able to come back from and I only realized it when they rolled that clip.

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
                WTF was that video all about after the fight? They even got a nice slow-mo zoom in of his wife and kid crying. I'm a Margarito fan and I'm glad he won but I think they should've shown Cotto the proper respect. I didn't hear anything like the usual "2 great warriors put on a classic." All I heard was how Cotto's career is through and plenty of shots of him leaving to the locker room.

I'm really happy with the outcome but Cotto was disrespected IMO.
                yea that was ****ed up. and it was like the 3rd time they showed it smh

Comment

The blood splatter was aweXBBqsome!!1

As for the crying wife and kids, I would take it as an insight into the life of a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                    Talk about a sore looser, that video was awesome!!!! Live with it.
                    He went up to Margarito smiled and hugged him twice, how is he a sore loser? I'm not surprised some Mayweather fans will completely discredit him now.

Comment

Anyone got a picture of his wife and his kid?

Comment

Working...
                      X