Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Oh stop it. Had this been Fraud Gayweather this would have been done a even larger scale. People are simply having some fun with the picture of Manny laid out. The same thing was done to Paul Williams when he got knocked by Sergio, the same thing was done when Hatton got laid out by Manny and Floyd. The same thing was done to Roy when he got knocked out by Tarver. And people seem to really be rubbing this in the face of his crazed fans (pacckkys), thats the biggest thing.
    so you think this is good?

Comment

**** that sheet, this happens all the time to boxers on here, so we are suppose to shed a tear for him? When Williams was poleaxe people were making gifts and laughing, when Khan was canned he was laughed at and gifs was everywhere, When Hatton was bombed out he was laughed at, When Cotto was taking a knee he too was laughed at, When Margarito was KO he too was laughed at, and am sure when Mayweather gets KO you would see the same sheet, so GTFO with the sympathy sheet because its PACQUIAO.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
        So Pac low balled Cotto and Floyd didn't low balled Pac considering the money to be made? lmao.
        I didn't say that so let me clear it up. The point about karma is if you complain about being lowballed, which floyd did to manny, or you complain about being treated like a "bum boxer", then do thos things to Cotto and Bradley, well maybe thats why he got KO'd.

If you complain about floyd being arrogant and then you do the same thing, maybe its karma.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1 View Post
          Manny's actions over the last few months maybe why he got KO'd and is getting ridiculed very heavily by some.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            I didn't say that so let me clear it up. The point about karma is if you complain about being lowballed, which floyd did to manny, or you complain about being treated like a "bum boxer", then do thos things to Cotto and Bradley, well maybe thats why he got KO'd.

If you complain about floyd being arrogant and then you do the same thing, maybe its karma.
            did you study law. because you're good at twisting ha ha ha. "no i didn't say that..." "i said this... "

Comment

oh please, pac tried to take advantage of the jmm situation twice now and got bitten in the ass. its all good. he thought he was fighting an older, slower, out of his weight class fighter and he got his ass whipped. he was no warrior for that, he tried to cherry pick. call it what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                **** that sheet, this happens all the time to boxers on here, so we are suppose to shed a tear for him? When Williams was poleaxe people were making gifts and laughing, when Khan was canned he was laughed at and gifs was everywhere, When Hatton was bombed out he was laughed at, When Cotto was taking a knee he too was laughed at, When Margarito was KO he too was laughed at, and am sure when Mayweather gets KO you would see the same sheet, so GTFO with the sympathy sheet because its PACQUIAO.
                im asking the same question, is this good?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Manny's actions over the last few months maybe why he got KO'd and is getting ridiculed very heavily by some flowmos.
                  So he got kayoed by his 'actions'...My god the stupidity levels are off the chart today.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                    im asking the same question, is this good?
                    Yes it's good, it was good when it happens to all the other boxers too, so nothing changes here because its precious Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Yes it's good, it was good when it happens to all the other boxers too, so nothing changes here because its precious Pacquiao.
                      ok. that's all im asking. thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X