Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wish your life wasn't so pathetic and you didn't spend 90 percent of your life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    on these forums? If their is a god, I have enough proof that God doesn't like me.
    I feel you bro,do something for you,go out and enjoy yourself mingle with people.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      Actually like the way I look, and I do exercise and stay in shape. Its not the physical part for me, its the mental part. I'm actually beaten up for training so much. I train because I feel sad all the time and it cheers me up to train. But afterwards, I have injuries to my feet, kneecaps, my arms are even sore.
      I can relate to this. Growing up was pretty ****ed up at times so to distract my mind I used to train like a maniac. Got a ****load of injuries aswell but it's a cheap price to pay.

The thing you gotta do when life is a pain is stay busy, being home semi-depressed will get you nowhere. you keep adding stuff to your life and complete what you set your mind to until you're content with where you are.

- If a friend call you to go clubbin' don't be the boring type
      - Join a gym and if the buddies at the gym wanna grab something to eat or get a cold one go with'em
      - take extra shifts at work and get more spending $ or join extra activities at school to meet some cool people.
      - You seem to be strong on forums and such, why not join an internet dating site and build some confidence with women that way?

Important thing is to stay busy and build your network, only one keeping you from succeeding in life is your attitude.

Comment

dont let the devil kill u!!!!!!! extract those demons from inside of you!!!!!!!

Comment

My lifestyle is boring by design. 24 years of being single though? Like no girlfriend or no punani?

Comment

Life is a struggle. Your born into pain and will its a fact of life

But damn, no GF for 24 years? At least tell me you've gotten some pu$$y before

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              My lifestyle is boring by design. 24 years of being single though? Like no girlfriend or no punani?
              think he means hes 24 and not got laid yet.

Comment

You'll never accomplish anything because you're not trying or putting yourself in good situations. Go enroll into a junior college and start taking some classes. Put yourself out there, things won't just fall into your lap.

Comment

You've got to be pro active even if you'll feel hesitant in doing so. The more things that you the better you will feel.

Comment

Working...
                  X