Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury "I already have a mental win over Wladimir Klitschko" -Sparring Knockdown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury "I already have a mental win over Wladimir Klitschko" -Sparring Knockdown?

Fury said this in an interview a few weeks ago:

"I know I can beat Wladimir. That's 100% confident, and the other brother as well. To beat him you need a couple of things - angles, which he doesn't like, and someone who'll go in the ring and rip it up with him. That's all I'm going to let out the bag at the moment. Because I already have a mental win over Wladimir anyway. He knows I mean business and I don't mean to play!"

Anyone know what this mental win is? It sounds like he sparred Wladimir and came out on top. Last I heard rumored is that Fury sparred a few rounds with Wladimir in preparation for the Wach fight. Maybe he knocked him down or something?

How on earth did you come to that conclusion from that quote?

Comment

fury is a nut case I dont believe anything he has to say and thinking what he says can equate to a konckdown in sparring (that is neither confirmed) is reaching to say the least/

Comment

What else could he mean by a "mental win" other than outdoing him in sparring.. He stole his girl?

The natural conclusion is that he came out in top in sparring but under contract he's not permitted to disclose all the details.

There's one thing he said which I didn't add

"That's all I'm going to say because he might be listening."

Connect the dots.

Comment

this guy.

Comment

Wladimir would make a mess of Fury, he wouldn't make it to the end of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Fury said this in an interview a few weeks ago:

"I know I can beat Wladimir. That's 100% confident, and the other brother as well. To beat him you need a couple of things - angles, which he doesn't like, and someone who'll go in the ring and rip it up with him. That's all I'm going to let out the bag at the moment. Because I already have a mental win over Wladimir anyway. He knows I mean business and I don't mean to play!"

Anyone know what this mental win is? It sounds like he sparred Wladimir and came out on top. Last I heard rumored is that Fury sparred a few rounds with Wladimir in preparation for the Wach fight. Maybe he knocked him down or something?
              Somehow I thought this was a serious thread...my bad.

I rate Price a better chance, Fury's ****ed in the head.

Comment

I'd pay PPV to see the beating Wlad would put on him

Comment

Emmanuel Steward said Fury hits harder than the Klitschkos. It is more likely that than what you suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
                    Somehow I thought this was a serious thread...my bad.

I rate Price a better chance, Fury's ****ed in the head.

I wouldn't have given either of them much of a shot at this particular stage, although I too would favor Price putting on a better performance but the way Fury was talking, it's as if he had an easy time with Wladimir in sparring yet he's unable to release the information because he signed a non-disclosure contract.

Comment

Working...
                    X