Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye, Chisora are Losers, My Time To Shine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye, Chisora are Losers, My Time To Shine!

TYSON FURY has branded David Haye and Dereck Chisora “losers” and insists he is now Britain’s best heavyweight hope.

The 6ft 9in giant took his unbeaten record to 19 wins with his fourth straight stoppage after battering New Yorker Vinny Maddalone in five rounds in Clevedon, Somerset, on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Whilst the 'Star' is as reliable as any thread started by that "THOR" fella, I'll have to dispute Fury's claim that he's the only contender in the UK.

Da Vid Price.

I split that into separate syllables in case Tyson has problems with them. And I'm a big fan....

I don't think they should fight just yet but he has to acknowledge that Price is currently very, very close to him.

Comment

Fury needs to fight some legitimate contender's. He hasn't really proven anything yet other than on a domestic level.

Comment

Beating Vinnie Maddalone certainly proves that he is the best contender.

Comment

Chisora's last 2 opponents: Robert Helenuis, Vitali Klitschko. Fury's last 2 opponents: Martin Rogan, Vinnie Maddalone.

Comment

Damn, did I miss a memo on Vinny Maddalone being THE gatekeeper to being the best contender in the world?

Comment

"I've fought the best opponents compared to the other British Heavyweight"

Fury needs to put down the crack pipe. He's beat or fought nobody in the top 10, the Haye - Chisora winner is the best British HW and Fury doesn't want to fight the winner.
              Last edited by Jam Jars; 07-09-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Fury's no better, if he fought Price like he was supposed to instead of vacating like a b1tch he'd have a loss on his record too.

Comment

I actually think Haye beats Fury in 30 seconds.

All these English heavyweights can pipe up as much as they want, Haye is by far the best heavyweight in England. Barring Wlad he's still up there in World terms, he beats Povetkin, Helenius, Seth Mitchell, Price, Adamek etc etc with ease.

Comment

Wow, Fury should retire simply because he is apparently already punch drunk at 24 years of age. And I have to admit that I still chuckle when I look at the Ring ranking and see Fury's mug in the top ten. I actually take that back because it is actually rather sad. And it only proves that even the Ring gets it wrong sometimes. And I honestly cannot stand Chisora or Haye but if the winner were to fight Fury I would be rooting for them to win big against him.

Comment

Working...
                    X