No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs Mathebula Bout Possible For 7/21, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire vs Mathebula Bout Possible For 7/21, Says Arum

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum is looking to put WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire in a title defense on a fight card on July 21. However, no venue was mentioned. It was previously mentioned that Donaire would fight on July 14th at Cowboys Stadium in Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

awesome fight because nobody knows who rigondeaux and nishioka are. top rank puts on the best fights.

Comment

i prefer he unify with mathebula because it does more for him legacy wise rather than mijares...

Comment

Originally posted by encino man View Post
        awesome fight because nobody knows who rigondeaux and nishioka are. top rank puts on the best fights.
        EXACTLY
        hooray! can't wait to see him face matehbh-wotsit, been waiting for this one for years...
        can't wait to here their rationale for choosing this fight.

Comment

Either fight is garbage.

This is a Nat article, some how some way he always makes it into a Pac idolizing article

Comment

I don't know Mathebula's style... but w/e... might as well fight him and unify

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I don't know Mathebula's style... but w/e... might as well fight him and unify
              hes ok. but a waste of time for donaire. idc much tho as long as nishioka is next.

Comment

Please answer this for me fellow fight fans. A lot of yall complain and piss on the ABC belt organizations. So why do yall always scream for bum unification fights? I mean Donaire says nobody knows Rigo bullsht but ok. So now its cool for Donaire to fight this guy who is even less known than Rigo cause its for a unification of titles that you all say ain't worth nothing anyway. WTF king of logic or thinking is that?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  hes ok. but a waste of time for donaire. idc much tho as long as nishioka is next.
                  He might be, it'll be almost a year since his last fight if they fight in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    Please answer this for me fellow fight fans. A lot of yall complain and piss on the ABC belt organizations. So why do yall always scream for bum unification fights? I mean Donaire says nobody knows Rigo bullsht but ok. So now its cool for Donaire to fight this guy who is even less known than Rigo cause its for a unification of titles that you all say ain't worth nothing anyway. WTF king of logic or thinking is that?
                    Because we know the other fights won't happen for other reasons.
                    In a perfect world, yea I'd like to see them fight over matuljb or whatever his name is... but it's not.
                    Right now there's 2 options.... Mijares or Mlkdsjfalksj.
                    Hell, if Arce was free I'd want to watch Arce.

Comment

Working...
                    X