No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs James Kirkland at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz vs James Kirkland at 154

Two big strong southpaw bangers! this is a GREAT fight right here, who wins? I think this would be even better than ortiz berto because kirkland wouldnt gas out like berto did in the 2nd half of the fight. and plus they are both with golden boy so its definitely a possible fight in the future.

doctor where am i.................

Comment

Kirkland by decapitation.

Ortiz has to prove that his ring attitude has changed and that he Berto fight wasn't just a one night thing. Until then, he's still a mental midget that would lose to any good fighter, in my book.

The Mayweather fight showed he's still a mental midget that crumbles under pressure.

Comment

Let's put it this way, I think the only fighter that beats Kirkland at 154 is Martinez.

Ortiz is 1-1 at welterweight, let alone JMW.

I like the matchup because of their styles and I get where you're going, but just because Gamboa is like a minature Tyson, that doesn't mean he can get in the ring with Tyson.

Comment

a game ortiz beats kirkland...its hard for me to pick james againts a faster, better skilled , decent puncher who is not really a small guy even at 154...sorry!

Comment

like dude3 said, Ortiz is a mental midget, if he wasnt I would pick ortiz all day, but since he is I got kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
              a game ortiz beats kirkland...its hard for me to pick james againts a faster, better skilled , decent puncher who is not really a small guy even at 154...sorry!
              We really don't know how fast Ortiz is at 154. He can come into the fight at 154 bloated looking like crap for all we know.

Secondly, we know both fighters can be chinny at times.

Ortiz has been dropped by Maidana, Berto and Mayweather. Kirkland has been dropped by Ishida, Angulo and one more guy (forgot his name).

I just think Kirkland is the more proven fighter at that weight and with ANNE WOLFE, Ortiz can do absolutely nothing with Kirkland. Anne Wolfe would already do everything to Kirkland and then some that Ortiz would never imagine doing.

Anne Wolfe + Kirkland = Slaughtered Ortiz.

Comment

I don't see that fight happening Kirkland is too big and Ortiz has only had one fight at 147.

Comment

If Kirkland put Ortiz down twice like Berto did, Ortiz aint getting up. Kirkland would rape Victor......then Ann Wolfe would too.

God i'm scared of that woman

Comment

im an ortiz fan, but i would have to go with kirkland by late ko, slugfest no doubt, ortiz wouldnt box him

Comment

Working...
                    X