Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anything Pacquiao deserves the bigger split- Floyd is ducking again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anything Pacquiao deserves the bigger split- Floyd is ducking again.

At this point, Pac has eventually agreed to every single one of floyd's demands.

14 day blood testing? Pac eventually agreed
    100% random testing? Pac eventually agreed
    He has to fight May 5? Pac eventually agreed

Now Floyd is asking for the bigger split, when he's the one that should be getting the smaller split because Pacquiao has surpassed him as a star. Pacquiao is a global celebrity now and he destroyed Floyd's last PPV, who couldn't even sell out the MGM Grand against Ortiz.

Floyd getting a 50/50 deal is already being generous and he won't even take that? Come on.

This is another duck- I bet Floyd knew about the stadium Arum was building and that's when he said o.k, i'm gonna make them fight me may 5 because I know that won't happen. And now that Pacquiao is taking things into his own hands to make the fight happen, suddenly 50/50 is not good enough anymore??

So Pacquiao has to compromise everything, and Floyd doesn't compromise anything at all?

duck.

What about this? http://theboxingtruth.com/article.php?id=2046

Comment

Pac is the one that looks like he dont want it.

Comment

That's just nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
          Pac is the one that looks like he dont want it.
          How? He was ready to get this thing done, and floyd backed out with the 50/50 split as an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopymiller View Post
            Whatever they take home is irrelevant to what they bring in revenue wise.

If Pac brings a fraction of what Floyd brings revenue wise then yes. I could see the point. But, if Pac is doing similar type of revenue give or take a few hundred G's then the point of what they take home is moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              How? He was ready to get this thing done, and floyd backed out with the 50/50 split as an excuse.
              How is it backing out , Pac can accept his biggest career payday and the fights on ,,,,,, your just hating as both guys are looking to make the most that they can and you bring up a whole bunch of prior crap thats irrelevant to now ,

Pac can counter offer Floyd with his biggest payday guaranteed by Manny personally , but he would sooner not take the fight and fight for less than half the offer , and in doing so risk losing the 40 mill thats in the hand now if the fight never happens , and thats a possibility ,

I suppose its not a lot of money to either of them and they both mad gamblers , they would not have a sense of dollar value like normal people have .

They both greedy fukers and in my opinion Floyd should give 50/50 , but I can also see why he dont want to more than I see why Pac is refusing such a large payday , if it was not more than double Pacs largest earn so far I would say tell him to get fuked Manny , what your seeing is the business side of this and its not Manny asking for 50/50 its Arum .

Comment

So Pacquiao has to compromise everything, and Floyd doesn't compromise anything at all?

Comment

No, 50-50. If they can't decide on that, there really will be no fight unless one of them loses... and they'll probably be stubborn for the longest time.

Comment

At this point, Pac has eventually agreed to every single one of floyd's demands.

14 day blood testing? Pac eventually agreed
                    100% random testing? Pac eventually agreed
                    He has to fight May 5? Pac eventually agreed

Now Floyd is asking for the bigger split, when he's the one that should be getting the smaller split because Pacquiao has surpassed him as a star. Pacquiao is a global celebrity now and he destroyed Floyd's last PPV, who couldn't even sell out the MGM Grand against Ortiz.

Floyd getting a 50/50 deal is already being generous and he won't even take that? Come on.

This is another duck- I bet Floyd knew about the stadium Arum was building and that's when he said o.k, i'm gonna make them fight me may 5 because I know that won't happen. And now that Pacquiao is taking things into his own hands to make the fight happen, suddenly 50/50 is not good enough anymore??

duck.
                    Just give up. Manny IMO is an idiot for not taking 40 million guarente. He will never make that much money for a fight ever. He now has to settle making only a quarter of that ammount in his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X