No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog May Take a Voluntary Before Bursak Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog May Take a Voluntary Before Bursak Bout

The WBO world champion at middleweight, Dmitry Pirog (19-0, 15 KOs) is happy with the way his career played out in 2011. He defended his championship belt twice. In March he won on points over Javier Francisco Maciel, and in September he defeated Gennady Martirosyan. Recently, the WBO appointed an official challenger for his title, Ukraine's Maksim Bursak (24-0-1, 10 KOs). Pirog won the WBO crown in July 2010, when he unexpectedly knocked out Daniel Jacobs in the fifth round of their Las Vegas clash.

[Click Here To Read More]

what was unexpected about Pirog knocking out overated and untested Daniel Jacobs ? HBO has to think twice before giving undeserved opportunities to young untested fighters .

Comment

like I said Pirog is a Russian Felix Sturm. he'll just fight club fighters in Russia and that's about it.

but hey why leave Russia when the gate is really good. Pirog will call out guys but I doubt he'll ever leave Russia.

Comment

lol, taking a voluntary before defending against a bum??? wtf am i missing? how this guy has any fans astounds me.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lol, taking a voluntary before defending against a bum??? wtf am i missing? how this guy has any fans astounds me.
          You disgusting racist bastard. Max Bursak is no bum. I bet you've never even seen him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            You disgusting racist bastard. Max Bursak is no bum. I bet you've never even seen him fight.
            lol..............

Comment

LMAO

Comment

his best win is brian vera

bursak has a padded record

Comment

lmao...look at this d*ickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by jesusraptor View Post
                    his best win is brian vera

bursak has a padded record
                    What's Anthony Dirrell's best win? But you'd never call him a bum, and we both know why. You've never even seen Bursak fight.

Bursak is a talented up-and-comer who is now ready to fight world-class opposition. He looked very good against the Ghanian Hammond in his last fight, completely dominating every minute and knocking him down in every round. He more clearly controlled his fight with Vera than Andy Lee did in his last fight with Vera. I'd bet my money on Bursak if he ever fought Lee.

Comment

Working...
                    X