No announcement yet.

VANES vs ANGULO fight is ON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    hell yeah me too - too bad vanes is too chicken **** to ever step in the ring with a beast like lara. . . . i wasn't big on lara either cause he yabbered on a lot, but he PROVED HIS METTLE by busting williams up/
    Angulo/Kirkland is ganna be a hell of a fight. Can't wait. I really don't like to bash on boxers cuz it takes alot to step in to the ring. But vanes is a professional with 30 fights under his belt already, its about time he steps up. The fans wanted to see Angulo/Vanes but Martiroysan killed it for the fans. He deserves all the negative feedback he's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Vanes
      was that suppose to be Vanes "PLEASE"?

Comment

Someone is getting their manhood checked with a dipstick.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
          Someone is getting their manhood checked with a dipstick.....
          a-ha...............

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Vanes need to call out Lara if he really wants to prove himself. From what I hear Lara is having a hard time finding an opponent.
            Lara destroys Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
              Lara destroys Vanes.
              Lara destroys everyone at 154. It's why Angulo ducked him and chose the easy fight against Kirkland.

Comment

Vanes is ****ing pathetic. Why talk about it now and not when they offered you the fight in the beginning!?!?!?! The guy is crazy. He should fight Lara if he wants to prove he's the real deal.

Comment

Vanes need to call out Lara if he really wants to prove himself. From what I hear Lara is having a hard time finding an opponent.
                  I don't think he wants to do that lol because most likely he'd lose. His best bet is to get a belt of off Bundrage and try to hold on to it for a little while until someone like Alvarez or Angulo (especially) dusts him off. Bundrage seems to be getting better so even that's not a guaranteed win.

Comment

Lara destroys everyone at 154. It's why Angulo ducked him and chose the easy fight against Kirkland.
                    He also turned down Martinez. Angulo is not a dumb man. I think the Cintron fight was an indicator that he doesn't need to be fooling around with anyone slick, especially someone like Martinez who has a KO punch and Lara who has a strong amateur pedigree and is underrated. That being said, i would make him a favorite against Alvarez based on styles and probably most of the other JR middleweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X