No announcement yet.

i got distracted by marg's mullet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
    When he made his ring entrance I thought... holy ****! Toni has Sonic the Hedgehog leading his entourage... then I realized it WAS Toni.
    i can't even pay attention to the fight. until shane started landing some bombs that wobbled marg (to my surprise)

thanks to shane, my irrational fear of mullets has been cured

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
      i feel bad cause their fighters are getting owned lately. mijares, dlh, now marg... must be hard. nways, if that **** is true then marg is nothing but a dirty cheating bastard with a bad haircut...
      Too bad Mexicans only have Juan Manuel Marquez, Rafael Marquez, Israel Vazquez, Ulises Solis, Fernando Montiel and Abner Mares left.

From welterweight down, there are a combined 25 out of 114. Which is just over 22 percent of the entire ratings from that point. Out of The Ring titles that are official, 6 titles are held, with 33 or so percent being held by Mexicans. Marco Antonio Rubio ATLEAST having a semi-chance of winning a third and Ulises Solis having a tough time, but a chance with Ivan Calderon.

The top 10 p4p rankings, done by The Ring, atleast have 3 Mexicans in the mix, if you take out Margarito. Which is 30 percent, the highest percentage of any other 'group' on the list. And if Manny Pacquiao wasn't the hottest thing in boxing, a Mexican would be p4p number one by most official accounts.

Damn, times are rough.

For the record, these are ONLY fighters born IN Mexico. I'm not even including decent fighters like Luevano, Juarez or any of the Diaz'.

Comment

i can't even pay attention to the fight. until shane started landing some bombs that wobbled marg (to my surprise)

thanks to shane, my irrational fear of mullets has been cured
        Don't toss that fear out the window just yet my friend. The Mexi Mullet has always been a weaker species. However, I've heard stories from deep in the trailer parks of Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama... that the Camaro Mullet can unleash hell on a case of Pap's Blue Ribbon... you're advised never to make eye contact and NEVER NEVER NEVER criticize Nascar in their presence!

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
          Too bad Mexicans only have Juan Manuel Marquez, Rafael Marquez, Israel Vazquez, Ulises Solis, Fernando Montiel and Abner Mares left.

From welterweight down, there are a combined 25 out of 114. Which is just over 22 percent of the entire ratings from that point. Out of The Ring titles that are official, 6 titles are held, with 33 or so percent being held by Mexicans. Marco Antonio Rubio ATLEAST having a semi-chance of winning a third and Ulises Solis having a tough time, but a chance with Ivan Calderon.

The top 10 p4p rankings, done by The Ring, atleast have 3 Mexicans in the mix, if you take out Margarito. Which is 30 percent, the highest percentage of any other 'group' on the list. And if Manny Pacquiao wasn't the hottest thing in boxing, a Mexican would be p4p number one by most official accounts.

Damn, times are rough.

For the record, these are ONLY fighters born IN Mexico. I'm not even including decent fighters like Luevano, Juarez or any of the Diaz'.
          you did the math. well done

all im saying is that one of their most popular fighter just got sparked by a guy past his prime, and he was being made out to be the next best thing to come out of mexico. if i was mexican, i would feel ****ty.

Comment

you did the math. well done

all im saying is that one of their most popular fighter just got sparked by a guy past his prime, and he was being made out to be the next best thing to come out of mexico. if i was mexican, i would feel ****ty.
            Ehh, I am Mexican. And I bet on Mosley with money and points. I'm happy as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
              Don't toss that fear out the window just yet my friend. The Mexi Mullet has always been a weaker species. However, I've heard stories from deep in the trailer parks of Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama... that the Camaro Mullet can unleash hell on a case of Pap's Blue Ribbon... you're advised never to make eye contact and NEVER NEVER NEVER criticize Nascar in their presence!
              yeah, but seeing that thing flying around while shane was landing some bombs helped. the barrera mullet ****ing gave me nightmares

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
                Ehh, I am Mexican. And I bet on Mosley with money and points. I'm happy as ****.
                good for you then.

Comment

best post fight thread

LOL

Comment

yeah, but seeing that thing flying around while shane was landing some bombs helped. the barrera mullet ****ing gave me nightmares
                    there is an absolute CLASSIC video clip of Mayweather in like his 3rd or 5th pro fight. He's fighting this guy with a glorious Billy Ray Cirus mullet. One stiff jab and the guy hits the mat, curls and all.

Comment

i mean come on folks. it was a great win for sugar shane but look at that friggin thing. i think one strand is longer than the rest.

HIS MULLET ACTUALLY HAS A MULLET. WTF!?

Comment

Working...
                      X