No announcement yet.

Pics and video of Cotto's training camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics and video of Cotto's training camp

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 codebase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0>

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very excited. 4 weeks at this time I'll be on the plane to Vegas. WAR MIGUEL!!!!!!

Comment

can't wait. two of my favorites finally going at it.

Comment

Nicee!..

Seriously, Pedro Luis Diaz is the best move Cotto has made his entire career..he's doing full body training like never before and is focused.

Even if he loses, I see Cotto giving Mayweather a hell of a fight and I can't wait to see it.

Diaz seems like a beast ass trainer, I hope to see him develop other boxers in the future.

Comment

wow.i love seeing cotto looking good. still cant believed manny just walked and whooped his ass. i hope it'll be a great fight. i also love mayweather's zero but I'd be open to accept anything that can happen..

Comment

Translation:

Diaz states Cotto's really strong and is going to be fast. The reporter asks how they're going to overcome Floyd's speed and defense. He replies saying they understand Floyd's got great defense, but that actually Cotto's speed and defense will be the factor. Says Cotto's very motivated and is looking stronger and faster than he's ever had.

Comment

Cotto looks good. Curious to see if he and his coach Diaz, can come up with a good game plan, and execute it against Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X