Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: My Hayemakers Will Take Wladimir's Head Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: My Hayemakers Will Take Wladimir's Head Off!

WBA Heavyweight Champion Of The World David Haye, bit back with considerable venom in response to the recent mutterings of WBO, IBF & IBO Heavyweight Champion Of The World Wladimir Klitschko. In his last media day before the massive Heavyweight unification showdown with Klitschko, Haye was in a extremely confident mood and he did not mess around in telling the waiting journalists exactly how he was going to deal with his opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

at the Gayemaker overcompensating since he heard suggestions that Wlad had shut him up.

Comment

Gayemaker Head Cheerleader

Comment

If his strategy is to throw haymakers, then he's going to be brutally KOd by Wlad's right hand.

Comment

Gayemaker Head Mascot

Comment

this will be a very boring fight...wlad is going to hold haye all night long everytime, haye tries to get a shot off wlad will bearhug him and bore us to death...i just hope the ref doesnt allow it....i'm hoping haye can land a great shot and wlad and put him to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbin333 View Post
              this will be a very boring fight...wlad is going to hold haye all night long everytime, haye tries to get a shot off wlad will bearhug him and bore us to death...i just hope the ref doesnt allow it....i'm hoping haye can land a great shot and wlad and put him to bed!!!
              You're boring. Quit whining about something that hasn't even taken place yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jbin333 View Post
                You make it sound like Haye has been in some real exciting fights. When in reality in the biggest fight of his career he ran scared from slow a$$ Valuev. So what do you suppose he will do the first time Wlad nails him with a jab? Or maybe it was real exciting to watch Haye rabbit punch, he should have been disqualified, an old a$$ Ruiz into submission. Or was it when he did absolutely nothing until the third round with an absolute fraud of an opponent? Yup, that fight was a real barn burner. The problem is Haye's fans have somehow confused what comes out his mouth and what he has actually done in the ring. Which in reality has not been much since he moved up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  You make it sound like Haye has been in some real exciting fights. When in reality in the biggest fight of his career he ran scared from slow a$$ Valuev. So what do you suppose he will do the first time Wlad nails him with a jab? Or maybe it was real exciting to watch Haye rabbit punch, he should have been disqualified, an old a$$ Ruiz into submission. Or was it when he did absolutely nothing until the third round with an absolute fraud of an opponent? Yup, that fight was a real barn burner. The problem is Haye's fans have somehow confused what comes out his mouth and what he has actually done in the ring. Which in reality has not been much since he moved up in weight.
                  100% correct. Haye just proves the old P.T. Barnum adage, "there's a sucker born every minute." He says the same **** over and over and over until certain gullible types take it as truth. Haye was knocked down by Monte Barrett, ran all night from Valuev, got knocked around by old shot Ruiz, and staged a farce fixed fight with Fraudley. That's his "exciting" heavyweight career.

Comment

These 2 are going to be apprehensive at first.. there will be no gunz blazing as each will be weary of the other's power. The advantage Wlad has is that he can feel out David with the jab & therefore has to risk less to tag Haye. It's David Haye that has to take risks & chances to land his Hayemakers. Wladimir can land his jab & measure Haye while HAYE is the one that has to go all or nothing. He can't do what he did with Valuev & run while making Wlad miss as Klitschko's jab will reach him & turn him into a pizza face slowly but surely. Haye's ONLY chance is to wing it & catch Klitschko with a bomb with one of his fast counters.. his options are limited becuase of Wlad's reach & his jab... by winging it... he might get ktfo if he makes a mistake.. so the HAYEmaker has to be on target or else he's screwed.

Comment

Working...
                    X