Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you were never thrilled by Pacman's style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny's one boring POS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I was never thrilled about Pac until i saw him against Cotto, But i would see have Nonito Donaire over him any time any day even twice on sunday, When i watch people like Donaire do their thing in the ring it sends shivers down my body, I want to be like them at that point, I have never been moved like that unless i watch pure boxers like a Prime Mayweather, a Prime JMM, a prime Mosley, A prime Ricardo lopez, Nonito donaire etc But i have preference for Pure boxer...
      Agree with your whole post. i also felt the same way about pac style and did not really dig until the fight with cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        I guess you wouldn't be thrilled if pac beats up your favorite boxer or makes mince meat of everyone your fav fighter either ducked or decisioned.
        Amen to that....that is how this thread started...

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        but more pay to see floyd fight, fact. so you lose
        facts....its easy to make a bible out of opinions rated as facts...

And how do you rate a "pure-boxer" per se? His moves? His technicals? His crowd playing? How? Is there a science in it? I know there is.... but it does not explain that you need to be a "stormtrooper" clone of the ideal stand/look/pivot/technique/charisma to be classed as a pure boxer.

I say Pac might not look thrilling when he fights, but its the "fight" that thrills me each time i watch, with Pac or no Pac.

Criticizing fighters for how he looks in the ring is fun.... but not basis enough to warrant his class in the league..... boom! there it is!

Comment

Working...
        X