Collapse
No announcement yet.

My personal take on religion and beliefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grew up in a home deep down south Georgia. Never knew my grandpa and never knew his children from his first wife that died, they all spent their lives in Prison, they died in prison.

My dad, and my three aunts drank hard liquor and were whores. My dad, drank hard liquor all his life and taught me we came from apes. He had it in for preachers, therefore, I had it in for preachers. One moved in behind us and I began to mock the preacher and his boys. I thought anyone who went to church was a sissy. I found out they weren't sissys. We played football and had boxing matches, wars in the backyard with anyone around we could find to put on the gloves.

Those boys told me the Gospel story, How that Christ died, that he was buried, that he rose again the third day for our justification. I used to think oh no not again. I live just as good as anyone.

Finally they got me to go to their church. I heard the message , how that we are sinners against a holy and righteous GOD, I saw myself a transgressor against the Almighty, that I transgressed his WORD. I realized the penalty for the transgression was death and hell because God is just and he MUST judge sin ! Therefore I found myself condemned to death and eternal death ultimately in the lake of fire FOREVER !! Then from the same WORD I heard about AGAPE LOVE, the love from Above. Three greek words describe love amongst others, one , Eros, is erotic , lust etc...... Phileo is brother love, hence the city in Penn , Philadelphia and then AGAPE, which is GODS love. What did His love have to do with me ???? Because God is Just and must judge sin , the sin of free moral agents with the ability to reason, the ability to refuse the Love from the GOD of the universe, the same sinners that changed the truth of God into a lie and worshipped the creature (man) more than the creator, and began to worship birds, and fourfooted beast, this same GOD gave them up to their vile affections and man became reprobate. But this same GOD reaches out with the answer to Mans sin problem. Man is without hope without God in this world but GOD has the answer.

There needed to be a scapegoat for mans sin. You shoot someone in cold blood you shall be indited in a court of law and you may not walk out, you may not choose to forget the law and walk out you will pay the price in a Just COURT. The court MUST BE SATISFIED !!! It may be your death in the chair or on the table with iv's hooked up to you to put the final goodbye in your veins, the court must be satisfied !! You have no scapegoat to pay for your penalty of the killing in cold blood, you will have to pay for it with your life, either forever in jail to death or by the death I described. What I am saying is that because we all are transgressors of God the penalty must be paid. The answer lies in Expiation. God looked down upon the children of men to see if any could pay the debt of his fellow and found NONE, ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God, in other words we have all missed the mark, so the answer for us, for we who are transgressors is we need an expiatior , one that will stand in for us.

Does God LOVE????????? John 1:1 , In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word WAS GOD !!!!! the next verses say that nothing was created without this WORD and that this WORD, who is GOD is the Creator. Then the killer verse is verse 14, The WORD became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld his glory as of the only Begotten of the FATHER !! This Word that became flesh is Jesus Christ. The expiation is that HE , GOD ALMIGHTY , became flesh to take our place in death, that His death the perfect sin less Son of God laid down his life on Calvarys cross to pay for the sin debt of everyperson who has ever been conceived in the womb of a woman and he finished the Expiation on the Cross where he gave up his life. He became all our sin from the Roman scourging to the cross. That Roman scourge ripped his flesh like bloody icicles hanging yet he laid down his life for transgressors. He took our place. We should have died where he died, but HE went there because of HIS great LOVE for us while we were YET sinners.

Those that believe are delivered from the Penalty of their sin, those that believe not but Mock pay for their own sin debt in the lake of fire forever. No one will ever be able to say someone didn't care to tell you the old old gospel story,,,, the answer is not to try to figure it out , we can't but accept it by Faith. Trust Christ for your soul, the greatest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was 16 years old I trusted Christ and his Gospel and he saved me and set me free and made me HIS CHILD forever.

You can have this same peace by trusting Christ right now.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      I don't accept him as my Lord, but I wear him close to my chest.

And I'll be quite honest it gives me plenty of protection.

I know he watches over me despite me not accepting him as Creator. ALSO lol despite the numerous times I've cursed his name and done terrible things.

It's just that's Jesus and that's who he was. I'm not blind to his power.

He was a turn the other cheek type individual I'm the opposite. If that makes me the ultimate bad guy then I might be..........

I believe in Santa Muerte FYI. As much as I believe in Christianity in Orthodox and that's just a product of my surrounding.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I grew up in a home deep down south Georgia. Never knew my grandpa and never knew his children from his first wife that died, they all spent their lives in Prison, they died in prison.

My dad, and my three aunts drank hard liquor and were whores. My dad, drank hard liquor all his life and taught me we came from apes. He had it in for preachers, therefore, I had it in for preachers. One moved in behind us and I began to mock the preacher and his boys. I thought anyone who went to church was a sissy. I found out they weren't sissys. We played football and had boxing matches, wars in the backyard with anyone around we could find to put on the gloves.

Those boys told me the Gospel story, How that Christ died, that he was buried, that he rose again the third day for our justification. I used to think oh no not again. I live just as good as anyone.

Finally they got me to go to their church. I heard the message , how that we are sinners against a holy and righteous GOD, I saw myself a transgressor against the Almighty, that I transgressed his WORD. I realized the penalty for the transgression was death and hell because God is just and he MUST judge sin ! Therefore I found myself condemned to death and eternal death ultimately in the lake of fire FOREVER !! Then from the same WORD I heard about AGAPE LOVE, the love from Above. Three greek words describe love amongst others, one , Eros, is erotic , lust etc...... Phileo is brother love, hence the city in Penn , Philadelphia and then AGAPE, which is GODS love. What did His love have to do with me ???? Because God is Just and must judge sin , the sin of free moral agents with the ability to reason, the ability to refuse the Love from the GOD of the universe, the same sinners that changed the truth of God into a lie and worshipped the creature (man) more than the creator, and began to worship birds, and fourfooted beast, this same GOD gave them up to their vile affections and man became reprobate. But this same GOD reaches out with the answer to Mans sin problem. Man is without hope without God in this world but GOD has the answer.

There needed to be a scapegoat for mans sin. You shoot someone in cold blood you shall be indited in a court of law and you may not walk out, you may not choose to forget the law and walk out you will pay the price in a Just COURT. The court MUST BE SATISFIED !!! It may be your death in the chair or on the table with iv's hooked up to you to put the final goodbye in your veins, the court must be satisfied !! You have no scapegoat to pay for your penalty of the killing in cold blood, you will have to pay for it with your life, either forever in jail to death or by the death I described. What I am saying is that because we all are transgressors of God the penalty must be paid. The answer lies in Expiation. God looked down upon the children of men to see if any could pay the debt of his fellow and found NONE, ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God, in other words we have all missed the mark, so the answer for us, for we who are transgressors is we need an expiatior , one that will stand in for us.

Does God LOVE????????? John 1:1 , In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word WAS GOD !!!!! the next verses say that nothing was created without this WORD and that this WORD, who is GOD is the Creator. Then the killer verse is verse 14, The WORD became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld his glory as of the only Begotten of the FATHER !! This Word that became flesh is Jesus Christ. The expiation is that HE , GOD ALMIGHTY , became flesh to take our place in death, that His death the perfect sin less Son of God laid down his life on Calvarys cross to pay for the sin debt of everyperson who has ever been conceived in the womb of a woman and he finished the Expiation on the Cross where he gave up his life. He became all our sin from the Roman scourging to the cross. That Roman scourge ripped his flesh like bloody icicles hanging yet he laid down his life for transgressors. He took our place. We should have died where he died, but HE went there because of HIS great LOVE for us while we were YET sinners.

Those that believe are delivered from the Penalty of their sin, those that believe not but Mock pay for their own sin debt in the lake of fire forever. No one will ever be able to say someone didn't care to tell you the old old gospel story,,,, the answer is not to try to figure it out , we can't but accept it by Faith. Trust Christ for your soul, the greatest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was 16 years old I trusted Christ and his Gospel and he saved me and set me free and made me HIS CHILD forever.

You need to have a lot more posts than that for anybody to give a **** and read this longwinded post. And maybe a decent avatar too.

However did catch a little of it, and it was the condescending **** of a religious person that I was referring to in one of my posts in this thread.

Crawl back into whatever *****hole you came out of and get back into hibernation, mutant.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
          You need to have a lot more posts than that for anybody to give a **** and read this longwinded post. And maybe a decent avatar too.

However did catch a little of it, and it was the condescending **** of a religious person that I was referring to in one of my posts in this thread.

Crawl back into whatever *****hole you came out of and get back into hibernation, mutant.
          It's that kind of high-and-mighty tone of his which puts me off religion. And in doing so, he's performing a grave disservice to those good, ordinary folks who don't go around preaching their stuff to anyone who'll listen.

The best types of religious people are those who keep it to themselves, or at least discuss it in a calm and rational manner when questioned. In turn, the best non-believers are those who do the same.

It's like, I've said my piece earlier in this topic about what I happen to believe (or rather, just some ideas which I'm toying around with at the moment), but at no point did I preach it in a way so as to put myself on a level higher than others.

Comment

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Everyone finds their own way of dealing with life and trying to find peace. And Jesus isnt the way for everyone.

IMO Having faith that u are right about ur beliefs isnt enough to give u a platform to preach to others about hellfire and damnation.
            i.e. u could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X