Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Broner Did Not Do Enough To Win My Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Broner Did Not Do Enough To Win My Belt!

NEW YORK – In front of a crowd of 11,461 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, Adrien Broner won a hard-fought split decision over Paulie Malignaggi to win the WBA Welterweight World Championship. Broner (27-0, 22 KO’s) of Cincinnati, Ohio made history as he became the third fighter to jump two weight classes and win a welterweight world championship joining Hall of Famer Roberto Duran and future candidate Shane Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]

when you watch the fight in slow motion, you can see most of Paulie's punches were hitting gloves, elbows and shoulders. Broner was snapping Paulie's head back and getting clean and effective shots in from rounds 5-12. Paulie wasn't.

Comment

I don't think he did enough to take a world title in his opponent's home town.

He can thank his lucky stars.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        when you watch the fight in slow motion, you can see most of Paulie's punches were hitting gloves, elbows and shoulders. Broner was snapping Paulie's head back and getting clean and effective shots in from rounds 5-12. Paulie wasn't.
        Slow motion?..Did this cat just say Slow motion..lmao...

Comment

Most ppl including myself thought Broner was gonna stop him.. Broner is no huge puncher LIke Matthyse and he swings with his mouth open . Hes alright just not the next p4p yet . Old Marquez still beats him

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Slow motion?..Did this cat just say Slow motion..lmao...
            If you watch it in super slo mo you can see Paulie licking his lips and whispering sweet nothings into Broner's ear after every clinch.

Comment

I agree champ.......

Comment

Thank goodness Malignaggi wasn't allowed to walk away with yet another gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  I don't think he did enough to take a world title in his opponent's home town.

He can thank his lucky stars.
                  I agree with you. In fact I think that Broner should have lost a point for fouling. It was a very close fight. Before the fight, I thought Broner would win, but knew that he wouldn't KO Malignaggi.

Comment

Notice how he only started whinging once Broner opened his big fat gob about taking home Malignaggi's STD-ridden ex? That really pissed Malignaggi off and I thought he was going to break down and start crying. Prior to that, he actually applauded the decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X