No announcement yet.

'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    If you read my other post I mentioned that they did needed to get disciplined BUT whipping them with a power cord was not the way to do it, he crossed the line he went from discipline to child abuse once he picked up the cord...maybe that post you quoted from me wasn't worded the right way

Also MALCRIAO
    I also used to say the same thing to my mom why you saying that if you're raising me...I used to tell her that in my mind doe
    Well, I suppose you or Kev have never been called Hijo de la gran puta

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post

My abuela me lo decía sin pena alguna lol!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        The original thread, which was deleted by BostonGuy, was absolutely brimming with blanket approval of the father's actions. Quite a few users were applauding his actions.

I got to see it, and read the posts. I just didn't have a comment in mind at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          All the time.

You're not insulting me mom, you are insulting yourself.

Comment

I used to get whipped with electrical cable it hurts a lot more than being punched, especially on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              A person judging someone who he thinks is judging others. Irony is such a plentiful substance.
              So then you weren't judging these girls when you said, and I quote...

"Act like a whore...get beat like a whore!"
              That sounds an awful lot like judging to me. Not only that, but you condoned the abuse. If somehow that's not what you meant, then please - Give me instructions as to exactly how far I need to stick my head up my ass in order to see things from your perspective.

Well no video was provided, so I was assuming it was something like the video someone posted before about a girl being caught on a webcam.

Sue me.
              I won't sue you.

However, I will publicly point out the fact that you have absolutely no understanding of what you're commenting on and continue to ridicule you for having done so.

And I know what twerking is, I just know that headlines and titles arent always indicative of reality.
              So you know what 'twerking' is, didn't even bother to read the story, and just automatically jumped to the conclusion that the girls were stripping "whores"?

Well done.
              Last edited by ßringer; 04-05-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                If you read my other post I mentioned that they did needed to get disciplined BUT whipping them with a power cord was not the way to do it, he crossed the line he went from discipline to child abuse once he picked up the cord...maybe that post you quoted from me wasn't worded the right way

Also MALCRIAO
                I also used to say the same thing to my mom why you saying that if you're raising me...I used to tell her that in my mind doe
                As a child I would say that in my head too. As I got older, I started "talking back" and actually saying it to her "You raised me!". Then it just got to the point where I became more intelligent overall and didn't say anything at all because you know when mom's start talking, you give them fuel, they will f-cking talk you to death, they will talk you down worse than when they used to whip you. If I had a dime for every "Me voy de aqui ya!" [That's it, i'm leaving], "Tu no me conose ami!" [You don't know me!], "Un dia me vas a encontral!" [One day you'll find me - referring to one day she's going to really whip me harder than ever before? ] or all of those threats and phrases, i'd be a millionaire.

Comment

So then you weren't judging these girls when you said, and I quote...

[I]"Act like a whore...get beat like a whore!"
                  lmfao, now I know you're on drugs dog.. where did I say that?

So you know what 'twerking' is, didn't even bother to read the story, and just automatically jumped to the conclusion that the girls were stripping "whores"?
                  anybody with a dick knows what twerking is. All the article said was the girl was dancing suggestively. Thats all.

Did you read it?
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-05-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    All the time.

You're not insulting me mom, you are insulting yourself.
                    Or they'll literally ask "a quien tu saliste tan estupido?". Then afterwards they'll be like, cause it sure as hell wasn't me, and I'm thinking, that should be a standoff between your parents right there!

Comment

disciplining your children is one thing, but what that guy did was scar his children physically and emotionally for the rest of their lives....

when you discipline a child you do it with love, it looked like that guy went totally out of control with anger.

Comment

Working...
                      X