No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: I'll Fight Maidana Whenever He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: I'll Fight Maidana Whenever He Wants

WBC interim-junior welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse (33-2, 331KOs) has no issue with facing his Argentine countryman, Marcos Maidana (33-3, 30KOs). Matthysse-Maidana is a match that interests the big television networks like HBO and Showtime, and the top executives at Golden Boy Promotions are very interested in making the fight happen.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tierra del Fuego, let's get it on!

Comment

Madaina wins he's been improving in his boxing and can take a punch from bigger guys and has beaten better fighters

Comment

where is khan???

don´t he want to fight 4 da title again?

Comment

331 KOs lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Madaina wins he's been improving in his boxing and can take a punch from bigger guys and has beaten better fighters
            I wouldn't go that far. Maidana got embarrassed by Devon and you can say Lucas beat Devon if your really honest. Khan has proved that he does not have a great chin and Maidana could not beat or KO him. Victor Ortiz has proved that he is not mentally tough enough for the best boxers and quit in other fights besides there's. The only bigger guy he fought was Soto-Karass which he did very well in but Soto is more of a journeyman/gate keeper. Maidana has gotten better skills wise I will agree but I think Lucas's wins over Ajose and his tough fights with Judah and Alexander trump what Maidana has done so far. I do like both however and would love to see this fight.

Comment

Lucas murder Maidana

Comment

Matthysse will KO Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO
                  Anything to discredit a potential Garcia opponent huh?

Don't take the Maidana bait Matthysse! Keep pushing for that bum Garcia.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
                    Matthysse will KO Maidana.
                    Via body shots.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X