No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calzaghe: I Bet Money on Rees, He Will Stop Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    That doesn't change the facts of what I said.

Also, if he bet on individual rounds winning one means all the other bets are lost so in the end he wouldn't make out with a 100/1 payday because of the losses.

Either way - I would never lay 25 or 30-1 on a guy like Broner who is relatively unproven for the amount of hype he gets.
    I was not questioning your comment so im scratching my head at that part, i just stated what the current odds where nothing more, big difference between the 15/1 that you said Calzaghe was actually laying money on and the real odds that where 100/1.
    Last edited by chocolate; 02-17-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Does this mean that Joe will now have a smaller allowance for his cocaine habit?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Joe could come out of retirement, coked up and still beat both those guys. I think Joe retired because he was almost 40 years old....
        those guys puts it on Joe....too young and too good for him imo

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Joe could come out of retirement, coked up and still beat both those guys. I think Joe retired because he was almost 40 years old....
          ward and dawson would both beat calzaghe on his best day, let alone coming out of retirement.

Comment

Working...
          X