Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who does Malignaggi get if he beats Cano?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does Malignaggi get if he beats Cano?

The talk is its Hatton next but then he said theres a few options that are big.Im thinking Maidana and Hatton are the options.Any others?

Tim Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Tim Bradley
      Golden Boy and Top Rank aren't going to work together in the near future.

Comment

bradley would be a good fight for paulie but thats true that golden boy n top rank wont make it..i wouldnt mind seeing maidana if hatton doesnt come back

Comment

Originally posted by Team LeftJab View Post
          bradley would be a good fight for paulie but thats true that golden boy n top rank wont make it..i wouldnt mind seeing maidana if hatton doesnt come back
          I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Perhaps the Alexander-Bailey winner?

Comment

senchenko tried to up his level of competition a tad....IMMEDIATELY KO'D BY FEATHER FISTED PAULIE. now we have to deal with this fraud parading around pretending to be a top fighter until he's beaten to a pulp again.

Comment

The most realistic fight would be against since the winner of Maidana-Karass since it is a WBA eliminator. So looks like its Paulie-Maidana next, even though HBO said no to this fight before Paulie had the title, pretty sure Showtime picks it up.

Comment

i think paulie vs maidana would be very entertaining. paulie landing at will, maidana eating those punches like nothing and bringing the pressure. that could turn into one hell of a fight.

Comment

well i've heard him say "something big", that sounds like a hatton rematch tbh. malignaggi fighting the winner of maidana/karass doesn't sound like "something big". i would love to see him fight the alexander/bailey winner, or maybe someone like brook or lopez (depending on how he looks against alvarez). who knows, but i'm looking forward to hearing what it is. he should be successful against cano.

but there is a lot of fights at WW for paulie:
                  ortiz
                  berto
                  guerrero
                  maybe khan moves up to 147?

Comment

Timothy Bradley, Ricky Hatton, Devon Alexander, and possibly Andre Berto would be likely opponents if Paulie keeps that belt.

I wish the man would have got the shot at Pacquiao or Floyd back in 2010 when they were both in negotiations with him, because a 24/7 with Paulie would have been off the hook!

Comment

Working...
                    X