Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should George Bush be prosecuted for Murder, much like Sadam Hussien or Hitler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
    Dj emz is right as always Mizzark.

mos def and immortal technique=ATG

i got that song in my ipod

Comment

By the common universal law, a whole lot of heads of state should face war crimes. It doesn't work that way though, you can't punish them because they hold the power. The UN itself is mainly a special interest group.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
        Ideology is secondary, I don't care why they killed or why you think they killed.

Mao for one killed anyone who wasn't a peasant, which was just a form of heavy handed class warfare and Stalin starved people out in the Russian winter by the tens of millions.

Its possible Hitler was "meaner" but we can't really know and the numbers speak for themselves. Hitler was an amateur at killing compared to those two.
        But they are all amateurs when compared to the Henry Kissingers of the world.
        yeah no kidding Stalin was brutal the way he killed ppl makes hitler look like a school girl.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
          yeah no kidding Stalin was brutal the way he killed ppl makes hitler look like a school girl.
          But to the topic...yeah, bush...I hate that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
            But to the topic...yeah, bush...I hate that man.
            Yup the guy was horrible a puppet used by the NWO just like Obama is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
              Okay well Hitler was dead before they got to him, But they would of put him on trial.
              Why is that only in American Presidents would never be Prosecuted whilst in office? Just because they are in office they can murder/mane whoever wherever whenever they want and just claim it was for the good of the American people.

In my opinion George Bush is as bad as Sadam Hussien or Hitler,
              He has blood on his hands for a war in Iraq that should of never happened,
              Never found Weapons of Mass Destruction, they never justified going in there and starting a war.
              Unless your country is about to be attacked you don't go to war, it's simple as that, he had no reason to go to Iraq.

Lets that 9/11 for example they claim Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden are behind this attack (which I don't believe myself),
              But anyway, They where let to believe that Bin Laden was in Tora Bora at the time of this attack.
              Not one solider was sent to Tora Bora,
              150,000 where sent to Afghanistan.

Sixteen Federal intelligence agencies there conclusion was that Hussien was no threat to America and the security of the country was completely
              deleted from the white paper and the white paper is what was shown to congress and the american people.

After 731 inspections they found NO weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

George Bush is guilty of murder.
              NO. George Bush is not a murderer, he loves his country, He is not like HITLER or Hussain nor OBAMA.

He is a good and decent man that led his country thru the worse time since the attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th 1941.

You may close yer mouth now and don't talk like that anymore about our President.

Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                NO. George Bush is not a murderer, he loves his country, He is not like HITLER or Hussain nor OBAMA.

He is a good and decent man that led his country thru the worse time since the attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th 1941.

You may close yer mouth now and don't talk like that anymore about our President.

Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

Thankyou.
                  Wow. First, bush is no longer our president (if you believe he was legally elected in the first place) and second he did anything but lead. He followed cheney, more like. Third, if he had not been so sidetracked and irresponsible, we would not have had that disaster which precipitated so many other things. The man was the worst president in modern history and he is in contention for worst president in US history.

Comment

yes, but it won't happen so don't worry about it too much

Comment

Working...
                    X