Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why people dosen't think that cotto's chin was ruined by plaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    User GoogleitBitch already showed you proof but you seemed to ignore it. But anyways why does anyone need proof? Wouldn't Margarito need proof that he didn't cheat against Cotto? That is what I'm talking about. Wheres his ****ing proof he didn't cheat against Cotto? Oh wait, he doesn't have any... That is what happens when you get caught with plaster before fighting your opponent, your reputation as a boxer is completely destroyed.

Thank you come again
    all he has is some pictures and a theory. hardly convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      Did you read the other part of my post? Margarito is the one who needs to prove he didn't cheat, but how in earth can he do that? He is the one who soiled his own reputation, so as far as most people are concerned, he probably cheated. Why on Earth would anyone give him the benefit of a doubt after getting caught about to pound Mosley in with Plaster????? Hell no **** Margarito.

Comment

User GoogleitBitch already showed you proof but you seemed to ignore it. But anyways why does anyone need proof? Wouldn't Margarito need proof that he didn't cheat against Cotto? That is what I'm talking about. Wheres his ****ing proof he didn't cheat against Cotto? Oh wait, he doesn't have any... That is what happens when you get caught with plaster before fighting your opponent, your reputation as a boxer is completely destroyed.

Thank you come again
        What? When your accused of something, the Accuser must present sufficient evidence upon said matter to prove your guilty in the court of law. Therefore Margarito doesn't need to prove ****, all he has to say is "not guilty" and thats it.

He got caught "attempting" to cheat. Not caught in the fight or after the fight with casts for gloves. Because of this we cannot say that he "did" cheat, we can only assume that this wasn't the first time he did it.

But because we can only "assume" he is considered NOT GUILTY under court of law, until proven guilty.

However, no one has evidence of previous fights. So fuck your Cotto statements, their all INVALID. Cotto got his fuckin ass handed to him. He chose to block with his face instead of his arms. His problem. Margarito won fair and square.

So, god bless your incompitence for not understand basic law.

Comment

Nope sorry thats not how things work in the real world, he soiled his reputation, he is a cheater. And he will be branded as one.

Comment

Did you read the other part of my post? Margarito is the one who needs to prove he didn't cheat, but how in earth can he do that? He is the one who soiled his own reputation, so as far as most people are concerned, he probably cheated. Why on Earth would anyone give him the benefit of a doubt after getting caught about to pound Mosley in with Plaster????? Hell no **** Margarito.
            burden of proof is on the accuser

Nope sorry thats not how things work in the real world, he soiled his reputation, he is a cheater. And he will be branded as one.
            sure his reputation is ruined, but that doesn't prove that he used plaster on cotto.

Comment

Prove to me he didn't cheat against Cotto, why don't we just call it day since were not going to get anywheres.

Comment

Prove to me he didn't cheat against Cotto, why don't we just call it day since were not going to get anywheres.
                burden of proof is on the accuser sir.

Comment

burden of proof is on the accuser

sure his reputation is ruined, but that doesn't prove that he used plaster on cotto.
                  burden of proof is on the accuser sir.

Comment

anyway. i can't wait 6/13.

Comment

if plaster was used by margarito margarito would have ko'd cotto in the 3rd, i think cotto just used the wrong gameplan thats why he lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X