Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice this during the Mayweather/Alvarez weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    You would have to be ******ed to not see what I'm doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Listen man, I'm just busting your balls a little. I'm a short white guy, with Irish ancestry, that was born, raised, and reside in California. I know a little bit about Pac.

Now that we got that Match.com moment out of the way, are you pitching or catching?
      No worries , I know my way around this site enough to know when hoors are messing about!

Ah sure who's to say you can't do a bit of both!? Wise men know if you can pitch a tent and catch a fish your a happy man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
        No worries , I know my way around this site enough to know when hoors are messing about!

Ah sure who's to say you can't do a bit of both!? Wise men know if you can pitch a tent and catch a fish your a happy man!!
        Holy **** i just pissed myself laughing reading that. This has to be an ATG post.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          You would have to be ******ed to not see what I'm doing

that you're finally dropping your marcus bachman act and going full elton?

Comment

Ignorance...the root and stem of every evil-Plato

That's more like it. Let them know us Irish Tupac fan's know a thing or two.
            Green K... But apparently I must spread the reputation around before I dole it out to you!!.... Racists

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
              that you're finally dropping your marcus bachman act and going full elton?
              Ok don't know Marcus Bachman is so.......

If my comments are making you uneasy Im sorry. It's only a joke. Calm down.

And BTW your comments are the only ones that haven't been funny.

Comment

Holy **** i just pissed myself laughing reading that. This has to be an ATG post.
                Ara sure it's an old Longford saying... I think

This has rapidly turned into a hilarious thread

Comment

• Bringer just proved a point. People here like talking about man's snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Bringer just proved a point. People here like talking about man's snake.
                    What are your thoughts on it, kadyo?

Is Canelo a grower or a shower?

What about Floyd? I think there's a reason why he's always wearing baggy boxers like a 12 year old and even his own father calls him Lil' Floyd.'

Comment

• Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                      Ara sure it's an old Longford saying... I think

This has rapidly turned into a hilarious thread
                      Not the saying it itself but the context you used it in was priceless.

Never been to longford.Im from Dublin...don't hold it against me

Comment

Working...
                      X