No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kizer: Hernandez Test Showed ‘Elevated’ Testosterone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kizer: Hernandez Test Showed ‘Elevated’ Testosterone

Super middleweight Andrew Hernandez’s Nov. 10 technical knockout win over Rudy Puga Jr. is in danger of being changed to a no-contest after the winner’s prefight drug test revealed excessive levels of testosterone.

Hernandez, from Phoenix, Ariz., scored a second-round stoppage of Puga on Top Rank’s Vanes Martirosyan-Erislandy Lara undercard at the Las Vegas Wynn Resort. However, it was later discovered that Hernandez’s testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio surpassed the 6-to-1 cutoff allowed in Nevada. [Click Here To Read More]

Guess everyone's on somethin. This is getting lame.

Comment

Presumably this was just a T/E Ratio test? A CIR test would be even more conclusive. But I guess 10-1 to 20-1 is probably conclusive enough.

Comment

I can see the writing on the wall. This is just like baseball. They bust a boat load of minor leaguers, journeymen, up and comers, and has been but the A-List stars never get busted. They'll bust a dozen or so nobodies to create the facade that testing is working. GTFOH. They must think fight fans are dumb like other pro sports. They don't realize that boxing fans that are still around are mostly hard core, fair weather fans are few. I'm calling BS. I can see Arum throwing some youngsters with limited potential under the bus to take the heat off of the marquee fighters.

Comment

ima drive to hernandez house right now and question his bitch ass. If he aint their im going to his momma house.

Comment

Good point Mikero.....that sounds about shamefully right.

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
              Guess everyone's on somethin. This is getting lame.
              Been lame, sadly.

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              I can see the writing on the wall. This is just like baseball. They bust a boat load of minor leaguers, journeymen, up and comers, and has been but the A-List stars never get busted. They'll bust a dozen or so nobodies to create the facade that testing is working. GTFOH. They must think fight fans are dumb like other pro sports. They don't realize that boxing fans that are still around are mostly hard core, fair weather fans are few. I'm calling BS. I can see Arum throwing some youngsters with limited potential under the bus to take the heat off of the marquee fighters.
              Not out of the question.

Comment

NSAC raised their levels to 6-1, when its typically 4-1 to allow cheaters more room to cheat, yet he still over did it

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                  LOL an entire generation of baseball stars got busted for roids yet you say no A-listers got busted in the Majors?

Donaire opened the door, 24/7 testing is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    LOL an entire generation of baseball stars got busted for roids yet you say no A-listers got busted in the Majors?

Donaire opened the door, 24/7 testing is coming.
                    Nahhhhhhh man, Once BALCO was exposed, Conte was cornered, and Memo started snitching on his track and field athletes baseball started their testing program. That program was AFTER Canseco, Bonds, etc. MLB testing didn't bust that initial group of McGwire, Sosa, etc. Friggin Clemens never tested dirty. that was MacNamee dropping dime and Pettite snitching. Once it was clear everybody was doping MLB started their program and they proceeded to bust a bunch of minor leaguers and utility players. Melky Cabrera is the biggest fish that testing has fried. GTFOH....Melky?

Comment

Working...
                    X