Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs Dawson 2: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs Dawson 2: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad (Dawson): “I just think that Chad has a lot of youth, and the experience goes to Bernard, but youth, speed, and all the rest of the stuff goes to Chad. You know, boxing is a young man’s sport. There’s very few people that can take it to another level when they get to a certain age. But I think Bernard already took it another level by beating Pascal, so I don’t think he can go no higher.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shock the world BHop!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Shock the world BHop!!!!

I agree, he probably will....again...

Comment

War BHOP!! Just when everyone goes against him hop pulls off the upset and I hope he stands there in the ring and stares down everyone in press row again.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
          I agree, he probably will....again...
          Wouldn't it be ironic and a perfect ending if Hopkins was the one to KO Dawson, after all this talk about him getting knocked out.

Just when you think you've seen it all (Hopkins always outboxing a strong favorite), he surprises you and delivers his first knock out in years. Think of last nights fight and the way Ismayl Sillakh got TKO'd, completely unexpected.

Comment

Warr B-Hop!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bernard can win this.

Ronnie Shields is smoking something.

Comment

All the guys tagging "War B-hop" in this thread ...... Dawson will win this easy!

I'm counting FIVE B-hop believers .... let's say 50million each.

That's a 250million total bet divided among each of the believers in this thread.

Wanna bet???? .... Sig it up homies!!!!!!

Comment

Nothing new B-Hop has been the underdog in majority of his big fights you can't count out the old legend B-hop UD

Comment

Due to the disgusting and shameful display of theatrics in Hops last few fights I will not pay for it nor any other of his fights,,,, I loved to watch him work in the past and hes an ATG but this can turn into another bad night for fans....

Comment

Working...
                    X