Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much for Broner being overhyped and Alexander being crap, right???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for Broner being overhyped and Alexander being crap, right???

Broner took on a very solid Eloy Perez, who some even said would give all the trouble in the world. He didn't. Broner controlled every moment of the fight, landed big shots all 4 rounds, and knocked him out. Broner is legit. Say what you want about his personality, but guy has some serious talent.

And I wasn't quite as down on Devon as most, because his controversial fights were all close fights still. I was never THAT high on him, but damn he beat Maidana down. I scored it 99-91 Alexander, Maidana won the 2nd in my opinion. And he floored Maidana!!! I don't care what anyone says, he florred Maidana there and tried to step around him while Marcos was falling back. Alexander looked damn good and I don't want to hear how 147 was a bad weight for Maidana. 147 was a good weight for Alexander, period. He was just too quick for Maidana. Alexander is a legit Top 10 Welterweight right now, no doubt.

Thoughts???

Send me a pm when broner fights someone good

Comment

Hey dont forget about the sharp elbows, straight rights to the back of the head, carebear hugging and marathon certified legs too. Alexander is a poosy lol.

Broner is good though. I have no problems with him even though I don't like him. He is talented. Would love to see him go up against Gamboa. What a fight.

Comment

tells you everything you need to know about this forum.

Comment

congrats to Devon, well deserved.

But Broner is very talented, however he still hasnt fought anyone thats good. So in that sense he is overhyped, ever though i think he beats everyone 130 and below EZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Hey dont forget about the sharp elbows, straight rights to the back of the head, carebear hugging and marathon certified legs too.
            Stop being a douche Bombsy.

Maidana was being just as dirty. Its a fight. Go watch figure skating if you don't like it, woman.

Comment

Broner is still a bum.

Still hope someone knocks him out

Comment

Hell ill accept it if Broner even fights someone his own size, but all his fights are mismatches right now.

Comment

It's nice to see a dominating performance from Devon for a change, although it came at Maidana's expense. Was it me, or did Chino look like he was punching underwater at times lol. His style is ineffective at that weight class, I think he should move back to 140. Devon's speed went up with him, and his power and punch resistance has improved too. The fight got sloppy, but all in all, it was still a good one cuz both guys came to ****in fight lol

Broner on the other hand, I believe we're looking at the Mayweather of the new era. Oh buddy lol.

Comment

Broner fights more midgets than Donaire

Comment

Working...
                    X