No announcement yet.

Donald Hoskins - Behing the scenes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Hoskins - Behing the scenes!

I CAN KILL ANY AMATEUR BOXA ON HERE IM FROM KZOO!!!!!!1116161616161616-16-161-

6 AND ONE BABY

hahaahahahahahaha

Comment

id floor that arragant twat. with 20oz gloves

Comment

I'd bet my record theres someone his age, height, weight and experience who'd KO the **** outta him.

Comment

Excellent promotional work!

Comment

I just can't believe this assdagger posted a video of himself saying that crap. I hope someone from his gym sees this and knocks the bejeezus out of him.

Dear Lord, please let Hoskins be an alt, and he's just putting us on.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMKO View Post
              I'd bet my record theres someone his age, height, weight and experience who'd KO the **** outta him.
              Wow, so are you like telling me that there are people who could actually beat Hoskins? Get a life, seriously.

Comment

Lol. If I was him, I'd be feeling good knowing I had so many haters.

Comment

Seriously. If I posted a vid like that I'd get my ass kicked. ****, if I shot my mouth off like that about being all hard and bein' a "G," some dude at my gym with a house arrest bracelet and a teardrop tattoo would hit me so hard it would make me tall.

Hoskins has balls, I'll give him that.

Comment

May the good lord grant us the humour of Hoskins inviting me to Kalamazoo to fight him or something when I live in Northern Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                    X