No announcement yet.

People complaining about Broner "hate"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People complaining about Broner "hate"

If the dude didn't act like such a douche he wouldn't be hated.

He's doing what he does to get famous, he could choose to be a humble guy but he choosesto act like a ****

It's prepretty simple, choose to ignore the basic rules of "don't be a ****" and your going to get hated on.

It's really as simple as that. This guy is trying to be like Muhamad Ali with his antics but without the class and wit.

Great boxer, total douchebag.

Comment

Didn't you get the memo, Earl?

Nowadays it's considered awesome to carry yourself as an excessively conceited and blatantly disrespectful ****wit and doing so grants you the right to label anybody who calls you on your bull**** a 'hater'.

Get with the program, man.

Comment

If you aren't "hated" on NSB, then you really haven't "made" it.

Every single fighter on top of this page has detractors. "Haters."

Be it nationalistic, racial, style, or what kind of damn toothpaste and mouthwash they use.

It's what this board thrives upon.

Comment

He can't rap.... uhhhhhhhnnnn

Comment

Earl - you just hatin' cuz my jigga got you underwater like a neckbone

Comment

ey ey ey ey eeey eeey ey ey ey eeey ey ey ey

stop hatin cuzz

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                If you aren't "hated" on NSB, then you really haven't "made" it.

Every single fighter on top of this page has detractors. "Haters."

Be it nationalistic, racial, style, or what kind of damn toothpaste and mouthwash they use.

It's what this board thrives upon.

Don't listen to this mother****er.

He sucks, and I hate him.

Comment

I don't know why people get sooo defensive when not everyone is drinking the same drink about a fighter as they are, I mean I don't get the hype surrounding "everyone and god" is ducking GGG and I make a point of pointing the obvious out all the time but the amount of whining and crying I get from his fans is unbelievable, People need to realise that we all can't have the same opinion about a fighter, Ricky Hatton fans have learn that from me the hard way and they have pretty much shut up when it comes to that glorified club fighter.

Comment

Or here is a novel idea.

Just turn the channel, or push mute when Broner comes on.

It's what I do.

As soon as Rees was done with his entrance, and I saw Broner with the McDonalds head gear, I laughed, and walked outside to have a square.

As soon as the fight was over, I changed the channel to something different.

If you don't like Broners mouth or antics, it's pretty easy to get around.

Or you can watch every thing he does, and ***** about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X