No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Expects HBO's Triple at MSG To Be Sold Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Expects HBO's Triple at MSG To Be Sold Out

The HBO-televised tripleheader at Madison Square Garden’s The Theatre planned for January 19 is already approaching Standing Room Only status.

Recent box office reports show tickets remaining only in the 300’s section for the first big stateside card of 2013. Gennady Golovkin faces Gabriel Rosado in a 12-round middleweight bout, which is supported by a strong undercard including a highly anticipated featherweight title fight between Orlando Salido and Miguel Angel Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a great card. I can't wait. I'm willing to put 500 mil points on Mikey if any Salido takers want it.

Comment

Really dope card! and HBO (Thank you)

Comment

I will be there. Can't wait.

Comment

Stand up Bob Arum haterZ

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            I will be there. Can't wait.
            Are you gonna be there for the entire card?? And will you be updating the un-televised fights?? If so thanks in advance!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Are you gonna be there for the entire card?? And will you be updating the un-televised fights?? If so thanks in advance!!
              I will be at the whole card and be giving updates.

Comment

Can't wait. Golovkin is going to kill Rosado, and Salido-M. Garcia is easily one of the best fights early in the year.

Comment

taking shots at cotto does'nt help promote this card. and the success of the tickets sales is credit to the fighters and not arum.i'm not giving his evil self the credit that the fighters and venue deserves. but i will enjoy the fights.

Comment

Two quality matchups on a HBO card.

Golovkin-Rosado
                    Garcia-Salido

It's likely both will be highly entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X