Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Erik Morales II Tops The Big Barclays Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny already selling out I guess Angel talking about them fighting for the love of fighting the best and not the money to be just talk. I hope Erik gets in real good shape and ends up schooling this kid. What a disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

Danny EARNED the # 1 ranking from the WBC and IBF by defeating Kendall Holt....and for the Khan fight he was being used as a sacraficial lamb and stepping stone by his own manager and promoter to set up a bigger money fight with Floyd who jus´t so happens to be managed and promoted by the SAME dudes Danny is

at the end of the day...Danny don't owe NOBODY a dam thing because the opportunities he was given was based on him looking beatable in the eyes of the suit and tie dudes behind the curtain...be real!!
      Your wrong! The Kendall Holt fight was for the WBC #2 spot. Ajose Olusegun won the WBC # 1 spot in an eliminater fight back in September 2011, one more thing Danny DOES owe Morales a rematch it was in the contract.

Comment

• What a damn joke

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
          why wont they give lucas a chance...
          This fight Is wack

Comment

• this fight es terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Danny already selling out I guess Angel talking about them fighting for the love of fighting the best and not the money to be just talk. I hope Erik gets in real good shape and ends up schooling this kid. What a disappointment.
              Danny don't pick his fights...Big Al got that part

Comment

• And Olusegun? They shouldn't fight for the belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Your wrong! The Kendall Holt fight was for the WBC #2 spot. Ajose Olusegun won the WBC # 1 spot in an eliminater fight back in September 2011, one more thing Danny DOES owe Morales a rematch it was in the contract.
                  1:20- 1:30

I guees YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

Comment

• Didn't Angel Garcia slate the Khan rematch, citing moving forward with Danny's career instead of going backwards.

Then this.

Comment

• Disgraceful. Garcia is a ****ing joke

Comment

Working...
                      X