Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck: Vitali Not a Real Man, Should of Hit Chisora For Slap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Huck: Vitali Not a Real Man, Should of Hit Chisora For Slap

WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck is questioning the manhood of Vitali Klitschko, the WBC's heavyweight champion. During last Friday's weigh-in in Munich, Germany - British boxer Dereck Chisora smacked Vitali across the face. In the opinion of Huck, Vitali should have immediately responded by punching Chisora in the face. Vitali won a twelve round unanimous decision over Chisora on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

No he shouldnt have responded. Only girls slap, so Vitali dont hit slappers.

Comment

Vitali was right to not hit Chisora in that situation, because it would
      have jeopardized the fight and it would not have been professional.

Marco Huck is just a loud-mouthed fraud. Hopefully he'll shut up after he gets KOed by Povetkin on Saturday.

Comment

I agree. Defend your honor.

Comment

Don Vito is a politician and a man of law so he behaves accordingly. Huck knows maybe the mentality of Russians and Ukrainians but he doesn't know **** about education.

Comment

I say it makes him more of a man and a decent human being...Restraint is one of the hardest things to do when your faced with aggression but Vitali did it which i respect.

Comment

Forget the slap what about the spitting stunt on Vladimir?

Comment

Well at least david haye made chisora pay and smacked him in the mouth like he deserved

Comment

Maybe what Huck meant was that Klitschko is not a thug, nor a street brawler. And I think that he had the fight in his mind. It would have been a disaster if Klitschko had injured his hand hitting Chisora. They don't wear padded gloves to keep their hands warm.

Comment

It takes a real man to restrain from hitting someone when they deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                    X