Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saremento "Pacquiao would get knocked out easily, He knows we are really P4P #1"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saremento "Pacquiao would get knocked out easily, He knows we are really P4P #1"

Pac gettin owned!

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    Pac gettin owned!

So he should KO a fighter he would outweight by 20lbs on fight night. If sergio couldn't KO Pac then he shouldn't even be top 10 pound for pound. Sergio is a good fighter, but Pacquiao and Mayweather are both better fighters (I know Mayweather isn't on lists because of inactivity, but nobody can argue that sergio is better than Floyd).

Comment

I remember when Roy Jones, back in late 90s -early 2000s was calling out DLH because they were placed around the same place in P4p rankings. This has as much merit. But at least jones and hoya were around the same height.

Comment

I'm getting tired of Martinez and his team.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          I remember when Roy Jones, back in late 90s -early 2000s was calling out DLH because they were placed around the same place in P4p rankings. This has as much merit. But at least jones and hoya were around the same height.
          Exactly. If Pacquiao and Matrinez fought and Martinez didn't win via knockout, I'd call him ****.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
            So he should KO a fighter he would outweight by 20lbs on fight night. If sergio couldn't KO Pac then he shouldn't even be top 10 pound for pound. Sergio is a good fighter, but Pacquiao and Mayweather are both better fighters (I know Mayweather isn't on lists because of inactivity, but nobody can argue that sergio is better than Floyd).
            Just like Pacman ko'd Shane,I guess right??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Just like Pacman ko'd Shane,I guess right??
              Did you read my post? Shane outweighs Pac, not the other way around. ******.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                Did you read my post? Shane outweighs Pac, not the other way around. ******.
                He couldn't ko a shot 40 year old though.Pacman is the best fighter in boxing who constantly beat men that weight the same as Martinez come fight night.In short,Pacman is in better prime shape than the Mosley who lasted 12.If Martinez didn't ko the best fighter in boxing,is that really worse than not koing a shot to **** 40 year old??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  He couldn't ko a shot 40 year old though.Pacman is the best fighter in boxing who constantly beat men that weight the same as Martinez come fight night.In short,Pacman is in better prime shape than the Mosley who lasted 12.If Martinez didn't ko the best fighter in boxing,is that really worse than not koing a shot to **** 40 year old??
                  To start with, Mosley does not weigh the same on fight night as Shane Mosley. And even though Mosley is shot, he still has an iron chin. Ali had an iron chin when he was shot so that is a pathetic argument. And of course Martinez should KO Pacquiao. It doesn't matter if Pacquiao is considered the best in boxing: if you are a powerpuncher with a 20lb weight advantage who cannot KO an offensive fighter, something is wrong.

Comment

pac been getting owned on a daily basis..floyd's new t shirts got pac fans crying

Comment

Working...
                    X