Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Wants Drug Testing, Chavez Jr. Rejects It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Wants Drug Testing, Chavez Jr. Rejects It

Middleweight king Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) has been hunting for a shot at WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (45-0-1, 31KOs) - and both sides have discussed the possibility of a fight for September 15th in Las Vegas. But now Martinez has a thrown a new angle in mix, as the Argentine fighter wants an Olympic drug testing protocol to be involved in his fight with Chavez.

[Click Here To Read More]

WELL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW?lol

can't wait to read some of the feedback from people on here now--

Comment

I'm laughing pretty f***ing hard right now.
      Last edited by bojangles1987; 03-21-2012, 06:33 AM.

Comment

In B4 mushadeen and Sergio is the one actually denying the drug tests

Comment

I wonder who saw this one coming?

Anyone?

Comment

More ducking by a Top Rank fighter...... whats with Top Rank fighters and avoiding extra testing?

Comment

Is there a reason freddie roach/ariza fighters are against drug testing?

What's with khan/peterson, did khan agree to the testing?

Comment

If Martinez doesn't drop this, I think he'll lose any possibility he has at getting the fight. The WBC will not support him over it, they'll say Chavez has made an offer in accordance with their rules and regulations and if Martinez doesn't accept it then he is no longer interim silver emeritus mandatory diamond belt champion title holder and therefore will never get a chance at Chavez again.

Comment

Any reason why Roach's fighters don't like drug testing?

...can't wait to hear the excuses on this one, I sure they'll be just as moronic as Manny's excuses.
                  Last edited by p4p-champ; 03-21-2012, 06:39 AM.

Comment

is he afraid to fight chavez? if he's not, then he should push through with the fight...no amount of drugs can beat a good fighter...unless he's scared like chicken floyd mayweather...

Comment

Working...
                    X