No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto To Start Camp Soon, Mayweather-Cotto Tour Info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto To Start Camp Soon, Mayweather-Cotto Tour Info

The promotional tour for the mega-fight between Miguel Cotto, the junior middleweight champion of the WBA, and undefeated pound-for-pound boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr., will begin in late February and finish up in the first week of March. The tour will impact the cities of Orlando, San Juan, New York and Los Angeles - without ruling out a visit to Mexico. The fight takes place on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

First. I can't believe that i am more interesting about the fight's press conferences than the actual fight itself.

Comment

12 week camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        First...................Great news.
        Third............... I concur

Comment

Floyd fighting Pacmans left overs.. What else is new? All my points that Cotto gives Floyd some scary moments and that Floyd doesnt dominate Cotto the way Pacman did..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            Floyd fighting Pacmans left overs.. What else is new? All my points that Cotto gives Floyd some scary moments and that Floyd doesnt dominate Cotto the way Pacman did..

Comment

You think Cotto is a 'leftover'? This "leftovers theory" has been brought to a whole new level by *****s and *******s smh..

Comment

this fight's a joke...

If Pacquiao-Cotto II is a joke how can this one be taken seriously.

Comment

Cotto starting early

Comment

Leftovers Score Tally:

Pac:3 Floyd:1

Pac wins!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X