No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito didn't use wraps when he pummelled Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    He tried to cheat vs another cheater. Cmon you know the feeling being a JOnes fan with Hall.
    Takin some **** you could buy at the mall.... And the dude he fought had twice the amount in his system and he got his ass beat... Speaks voumes for what he took

Dude packed his fists with cement.

Gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      no evidence that he ordered or had any knowledge of what was being used on his wraps.
      You know I have had a Margs fan brainwashing me to no end So I am trying to use words like 'if' but the fact remains, it was there with Mosley and he had to feel the difference in the wraps, no?

I find it hard to believe he wouldn't feel the difference. So it's not a large stretch of the imagination to think he would have in fact used them against Cotto.

If people believe he did it, it's because his actions with Mosley put that thought there in the first place.

Comment

I am Mexican and i strongly believe he used them against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Takin some **** you could buy at the mall.... And the dude he fought had twice the amount in his system and he got his ass beat... Speaks voumes for what he took

Dude packed his fists with cement.

Gtfo.
          Buy at the mall. There is a reason it was made illegal. I took andro in highschool playing football and I stopped taking that **** once I knew what it did. It even gave me acne on my back....you know a side effect of steroids.

He may of did but not proven if he used them.

Comment

Hes gonna use his wraps against an old Mosley he was supposed to decimate, but not against the fight of his career against an undefeated miguel cotto...

Yeah........ OK.
            So does Miguel have some sort of wolverine-esque adamantium skull, that he ONLY possesed in that one fight in which he was socked in the head with hard punches from a much bigger man, who was also using the aid of plaster wraps?

Come on man, he's been busted up against non-punchers

IT MAKES NO SENSE

If he'd been beaten up and stopped in the first round, then maybe, but there is simply NO WAY he'd of taken the amount of shots he did without brain damge, skull fractured and crushed, or possible death.

I've said it before, the only Wraps near margarito was tortilla wraps as part of his glorious celebration feast!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Buy at the mall. There is a reason it was made illegal. I took andro in highschool playing football and I stopped taking that **** once I knew what it did. It even gave me acne on my back....you know a side effect of steroids.

He may of did but not proven if he used them.
              Would you like me to prove you wrong?

Yes..... At the mall.

Comment

Would you like me to prove you wrong?

Yes..... At the mall.
                Made illegal.

Comment

Hes gonna use his wraps against an old Mosley he was supposed to decimate, but not against the fight of his career against an undefeated miguel cotto...

Yeah........ OK.
                  Come on now. Cotto is weaker than Mosley - physically and mentally. Margarito always fancied the job against Cotto. The Mosley fight wasn't even one that he wanted

Comment

TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN POWER PUNCHES

From a guy who is OBVIOUSLY a puncher anyway, and had weaponised fists!

****ing James toney would be ko'd by that, let alone Cotto

Comment

Once you fight with hands of plaster, your claims of innocence meet with disaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X