No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Marco Antonio Rubio Returns in MX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Marco Antonio Rubio Returns in MX

The weights are in for Saturday night's big middleweight clash at the Convention Center in San Luis Potosi. Mexico's Marco Antonio Rubio (54-4, 47 KOs), the official challenger to the middleweight crown of the World Boxing Council (WBC), will face Ghana's Mohammed Akrong (19-3, 11 KOs) in the main event. The fight is scheduled for twelve rounds and both boxers have promised to win by knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone know what's going on with RUbios skin? Btw rubio by ko

Comment

Has Rubio ever disclosed what kind of skin disease that he has?

Comment

You never saw people with the melanin disorder?, just cosmetic, no big deal.

Comment

rubio's got this, hopefully i can catch this if some spanish channel broadcasts it here in the states.

Comment

I believe his condition is called Vitiligo

Comment

I dont know much about Rubio's opponent so I'd say Rubio by KO

Comment

Rubio is a BEAST! This is a dangerous man. You think he's playing around? He ain't playing - he's there to hurt some people. . . I still remember when he cracked out Lemieux. Damn Lemieux just crumpled up and fell the **** out! lol he was looking up with the most helpless expression on his face - rendered HELPLESS by RUBIO!

Comment

Yea, that Lemieux win gave Rubio confidence. hes comin for chavez head.

Comment

outside of a complete no-show against pavlik i've always thought rubio was a solid contender

he's a good sized guy with heavy hands and lots of experience.
                    the lemieux win was huge for him

i think he and jr would make for an entertaining fight

Comment

Working...
                    X