Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As my boxingscene career progressed, do you think I have improved as a poster?

Honestly, since I joined boxingscene do you think I have become a better poster or worse?

Personally, I think I have matured over the years since I have been here. When I first started I was like Stone Roses, a full blown troll who didn’t give a **** and trolled for the sake of trolling.

I had a few e-beefs over nothing with Mangler,Tha Greatest,Bummy, MIB,Tunney,Tha Greatest and Joshua Clottey. But now, I am more over that stage.

Personally, I still consist myself a troll, but a damn good troll when needed. I have the one post capability of destroying a thread when needed.

I have changed tactics; I have traded in my work rate for quality now. Fewer posts meaning more vicious posts. That is what I realized. I am like Floyd Mayweather,
    Yes
    31.25%
    No
    31.25%
    Still the same
    6.25%
    Boxingscene ATG
    31.25%

you were a top 5 worst poster of all time before, along with pacman777,cung lee and viva mexico...But now your actually alot better. So yes your not a dick anymore. Why did you change so much?

Comment

You're still a black supremacist?

Comment

Yes that's completely true, you became a good poster. Back in the days you were just an annoying troll with obnoxious alts like Micklo Velka, Oscardelahoya,etc..

Comment

maybe i havent been here long enough but ive never had a problem with you.

a lot of people made a fuss about you time to time but youve never come at me so i think your cool

you have some opinions i dont agree with but **** it thats the way it is with most people on here.

by karma alone it seems like youve progressed so maybe that means something

i remember you used to be red on every account you had

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
            You're still a black supremacist?
            No lying, there was a time when I cared about race. But now I am over it. Like I wouldn’t care if Dawson lost to Froch for example. A black boxer winning isn’t going to help me in my life. So yea, but I will defend my people ferociously when needed that’s a given

Comment

And that poster who one star’d this thread. Fuck you

Comment

look at this attention whoring troll

'what do you guys think of me?'

'have i gotten better?'

'do you guys accept me now?'

STFU you confused kangaroo ****ing albino *****

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  look at this attention whoring troll

'what do you guys think of me?'

'have i gotten better?'

'do you guys accept me now?'

STFU you confused kangaroo ****ing albino *****
                  you really gotta start smoking during the day again

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    Honestly, since I joined boxingscene do you think I have become a better poster or worse?

Personally, I think I have matured over the years since I have been here. When I first started I was like Stone Roses, a full blown troll who didn’t give a **** and trolled for the sake of trolling.

I had a few e-beefs over nothing with Mangler,Tha Greatest,Bummy, MIB,Tunney,Tha Greatest and Joshua Clottey. But now, I am more over that stage.

Personally, I still consist myself a troll, but a damn good troll when needed. I have the one post capability of destroying a thread when needed.

I have changed tactics; I have traded in my work rate for quality now. Fewer posts meaning more vicious posts. That is what I realized. I am like Floyd Mayweather,
                    read the message on the gift i just sent you(superman gift) and you will know my take on you homie

Comment

Working...
                    X