Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Googled the side effects of giving blood.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody is saying Manny should give blood the day of the fight. USADA states 48hr prior.

And why would you even train after giving blood?

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
      Yes you can but it's no finger prick that Manny is giving. He's giving viles, man get you **** straight clown. You guys are all hating it's just rediculous. If you've ever had a test before then you would know that it does effect any living human being.
      Yes, because I table spoon of blood = 1 Vile....

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
        "Giving blood" and an Olympic blood test are going to differ in amounts given...as it states in the article, a typical blood test, meaning a few medium sized tubes of blood probably less or around a PINT...an Olympic blood test is a table spoon...probably less than 1/100 of the amount of a typical blood test

Stop making excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
          YO TS u failed big time...that's donating blood ..stop beein a di** to people just because they proved u wrong..u tried u failed just except the truth ..peace I'm out!
          you type like your practicing the facial expression in your avatar as you wrote this

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
            Nobody is saying Manny should give blood the day of the fight. USADA states 48hr prior.

And why would you even train after giving blood?
            manny said he is willing to give blood, not just on the day of the fight. looks like its gonna push through.

pacquiao beating the crap out of paulie would be entertaining though

Comment

I forgot who I was listening to today on the radio, and they said that one table spoon of blood from Manny would be less than 1/2 of 1% of Pacquiao's total blood....

Again... You lose..

NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                Yes, because I table spoon of blood = 1 Vile....

Hahahahahaha
                Only you think it will be a tablespoon. Are you doing the tests yourself? How the **** do you know what they are going to take. You just don't want to believe that someone can be as good as Pacquiao and not be black.

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
                  manny said he is willing to give blood, not just on the day of the fight. looks like its gonna push through.

pacquiao beating the crap out of paulie would be entertaining though
                  Entertaining but not as satisfying

Comment

I've had blood taken lots I did'nt Google to educate myself but only to educate you fool!
                    the man with the donor card has been educated.

Comment

Only you think it will be a tablespoon. Are you doing the tests yourself? How the **** do you know what they are going to take. You just don't want to believe that someone can be as good as Pacquiao and not be black.
                      Of course... Blacks are all the rage at this time.... That is why Ricardo Lopez is my favorite fighter...

NEXT!

Comment

Working...
                      X