Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you spend the rest of your life in Vietnam for 200 million dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the point of this thread? Vietnam and Vietnamese people are absolutely beautiful.

(Yes)

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Who here has fucked a Vietnamese girl?

*raises hand.

BTW, in my experience Vietnamese girls are total freaks.

co-sign

they're crazy as hell but are 100% freaks

Comment

No issue with Nam, but I wouldnt. I dislike the hot weather (too much), I would miss cricket, double decker buses, my home town and so on.

All I want in life is £5 million or so, an estate in Boar's Hill (google map it - its like Oxford's Bel Air) and a flat in the city centre to serve as a 'crash pad'.

I would live of the interest and study random stuff like film aesthetics and paint water colour scenes all day.

Comment

No issue with Nam, but I wouldnt. I dislike the hot weather (too much), I would miss cricket, double decker buses, my home town and so on.

All I want in life is £5 million or so, an estate in Boar's Hill (google map it - its like Oxford's Bel Air) and a flat in the city centre to serve as a 'crash pad'.

I would live of the interest and study random stuff like film aesthetics and paint water colour scenes all day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            If I could never leave? no.

Money allows you to go where you want and do what you want but can you can't go where you want if you're restricted to Vietnam.
            Ha, only one vote. I've asked this before of other people and never only got one.

In the past though it's only been 100 million, maybe that's the key.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              What's the point of this thread? Vietnam and Vietnamese people are absolutely beautiful.

(Yes)
              Most of the people of the world are beautiful people and many countries have great scenery, but having to leave one's own country permanently and never being able to travel out of the confines of a poor foreign country is a fate most people would not prefer. In the past when I've asked this it's been much more of a toss up. Also, I think when I first starting posing this scenario Vietnam was still officially on the list of third World countries, apparently they've moved up in the world

http://www.newgeography.com/content/...eloped-country

Comment

I dont think anything could make me leave my home country. I could be tempted by Canada, but that's about it.

Comment

200 million

+

this?

Halong Bay

hell yeah !!

Comment

idk. i've never been there so i could hate it there.

but i could see myself living there forever with 200 million if i liked the place.

just invest a portion in gold or silver. as backup for a shyt dollar future. i'm set.

Comment

Of course I would, with 200 million dollars I can fly any race of females I want in the world. build a fukin amusement part of pu55y.

With that money you can do whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X