Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Williams' Manager Details Tragedy, Talks Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: P. Williams' Manager Details Tragedy, Talks Canelo, More

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, former world champion Paul "The Punisher" Williams (41-2, 27KOs) was involved in a serious motorcycle accident on Sunday morning near Atlanta. BoxingScene spoke to Williams' trainer/manager George Peterson, who confirms the tragic news that Williams is indeed paralyzed from the waist down. Williams was going to attend his brother's wedding on Sunday afternoon.

[Click Here To Read More]

How many times a see driver holding their cellphone to their head. I have the same experience of a driver using his cellphone drifting into the lane i was on. And its mostly women that i see do that.

Comment

That sounds so horrific. I can't believe this.

Comment

My prayers are with P. Williams and his family, I pray for nothing but the best for him and that's real talk...

Comment

It's crazy how Paul begged and begged for a big fight and as soon as he got it this happens. Life can be fu*ked up sometimes.

Comment

Man, this is so sad to read, not only a tragic ending to the guy's career but something that he will have to cope with for the rest of his life.

I liked his answer regarding his mind state though, I hope he can stay positive through it all. One thing's for sure, there's no quit in Paul Williams.

Comment

Well, I guess it could be worst and he could be COMPLETELY paralyzed. Thank god he made it and he's still able to enjoy life. Im sure he will get thru this.

Comment

Nobody should be assigning blame at this stage.

Comment

I assume the person who called 911 was the one going on the opposite direction. While the driver who was drifting into Paul's lane probably didn't know that she caused that accident. That driver just keeps going were she needs to go.

Comment

Prayers and positive energy goes out to Paul The Punisher Williams.

Comment

Working...
                    X