No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Knocks Parra Out in Five, Calls For Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Knocks Parra Out in Five, Calls For Donaire

Mexicali, Mexico - Five-division world champion Jorge "Travieso" Arce, reached 60 professional wins by knocking out Venezuelan Lorenzo "Lencho" Parra in the fifth round of their super bantamweight rematch. They went to draw in September 2010. Arce, the current WBO champion in the bantamweight division, was fighting in a non-title bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Mexicali, Mexico - Five-division world champion Jorge "Travieso" Arce, reached 60 professional wins by knocking out Venezuelan Lorenzo "Lencho" Parra in the fifth round of their super bantamweight rematch. They went to draw in September 2010. Arce, the current WBO champion in the bantamweight division, was fighting in a non-title bout.

[Click Here To Read More]
    arce is slaughtering his body

Comment

Parra never recovered from his knee and weight issues and layoffs at Flyweight. he's been dead man walking for a long time. This would have been a hell of a fight eight years ago or so.

Comment

Arce beats someone irrelevant, and the first thing he does is call out Donaire again. Travieso, I love you man, but I won't mind too much if Donaire winds up layin ya ass flat lol. You asked for it!

Comment

TR recently announced that Arce will not be fighting Donaire next.

Maybe Arce should try to make a fight with the next tier, Nishioka or the oh so "insignificant" Rigondeaux.

Comment

He can go fight Paul Williams, he seems desperate for competition.

Comment

Originally posted by 3L MatAt@N View Post
              He can go fight Paul Williams, he seems desperate for competition.
              P. Williams vs Arce? Talk about fantasy. Arce probly takes it lol.

Comment

I hope they put Arce on the undercard of Pac vs Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Arce beats someone irrelevant, and the first thing he does is call out Donaire again. Travieso, I love you man, but I won't mind too much if Donaire winds up layin ya ass flat lol. You asked for it!
                  Of course he asked for it, he's a warrior and he'll fight anyone. Not to mention he's one of the guys Donaire has his eyes on, because according to him, he's no longer interested in fighting guys he can't easily tee off on. lol

Comment

Arce is one of the toughest little men but he should retire for his health sake he does get punched a lot and hes got a family.

Comment

Working...
                    X