No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Hits Las Vegas To Train For Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Hits Las Vegas To Train For Katsidis

Las Vegas NV - Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero has arrived in Las Vegas in preparation for his upcoming bout against Michael Katsidis "The Great". The fight takes place on the Golden Boy Promotions "Action Heroes" card at the MGM Grand on April 9, 2011, televised live on HBO Pay Per View.

[Click Here To Read More]

Roberto could be the favorite for this fight but Katsidis is tough man! He always comes to fight!

Comment

Guerrero is a feather fluffer with no power to intimidate his opponents.

Comment

It's always a question of how much Katsidis has left to give. Too many ring wars, and that Marquez fight was brutal. If he's not too ring worn, I expect him to stop Guerrero.

Comment

I'm worried that Robert "The Boredom" Guerrero will make this fight boring. Like Sergio Mora did against Shane Mosley.

Michael Katsidis is a very exciting fighter. However, it will be extremely difficult to make a fight against Robert Guerrero exciting. If Michael Katsidis can make a fight against Robert Guerrero exciting, I will be very impressed.

Comment

Although I like Guerrero he is not that battle tested and this fight would be his biggest step up..Should be a good fight,love Kats but I'm go with the Ghost..Kat's showed he can be out boxed one to many times imo..

Comment

If Katsidis can keep his head on Guerrero's chest all night he has a solid chance. He needs to nullify that reach for all 12 rounds.

Comment

guerrero does have some pop, or at least he did at 130. I see this fight as being leaned slightly in guerrero's favor. I see him winning a close, but clear decision. should be a good fight of inside vs. outside fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                  Guerrero is a feather fluffer with no power to intimidate his opponents.
                  This is boxing and not mma, it takes more than just swinging from the fences to win a bout and besides that, Katsidis has only a left hook for Guerrero to worry about, his technique on his right is god awful!

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
                    This is boxing and not mma, it takes more than just swinging from the fences to win a bout and besides that, Katsidis has only a left hook for Guerrero to worry about, his technique on his right is god awful!
                    The Ghost has moderate power.

He knocked down Escebedo twice, Something Kats could not do.

I'll be cheering for Katsidis, but I realize he's a slight underdog because of the style clash.

Comment

Working...
                    X