No announcement yet.

Oscar willing to do anything to make a buck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar willing to do anything to make a buck

is it just me or is oscar willing to say anything and take all kinds of bull***** just to make a buck???

at the pac/hatton press conference, dlh said ***** like hatton would KO dlh if hatton fought dlh.

at the jmm/floyd press conference dlh was taking floyd's bull***** about whuppings and cross-dressing.

is there nothing this dude won't say or endure to make a buck???

have some self respect man.
    Last edited by Pullcounter; 05-05-2009, 06:03 PM.

Dude is ho. Odd cuz he already got the $ to raise his great grandchildren's great grandchildren.

Comment

I aint saying he's a gold digger, but he aint messin with no broke broke........

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        at the pac/hatton press conference, dlh said ***** like hatton would KO dlh if hatton fought dlh

Comment

Oscar is a ***** straight up. I lost all respect for him when he chose to fight Pacquiao, and I laughed my ass of when he quit like a fool instead of getting KOed. but his disrespect to Pacquiao by saying "Hatton would have knocked me out" coupled with him taking insults when he is the promoter have actually made me dislike him even more.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            i aint saying he's a gold digger, but he aint messin with no broke broke........
            lol....................

Comment

is it just me or is oscar willing to say anything and take all kinds of bull***** just to make a buck???

at the pac/hatton press conference, dlh said ***** like hatton would KO dlh if hatton fought dlh.

at the jmm/floyd press conference dlh was taking floyd's bull***** about whuppings and cross-dressing.

is there nothing this dude won't say or endure to make a buck???

have some self respect man.

yeah he is now a total businessman$$$ - rotfl

Comment

Working...
              X