Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would be better financially for Pac? Money May or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would be better financially for Pac? Money May or Hatton?

Which fight would make Pacquiao the most money? A great brawl at Wenbley or a technical fight in Las Vegas??
    Floyd Mayweather
    56.60%
    Ricky Hatton
    43.40%
    *other (post)
    0.00%

A lotta people are takin the Pac hype too far now, but I don't think enuf people would buy him beatin PBF to make that one bigger than a Hatton fight, which he could definitely win. People watch PBF cuz they wanna see PBF KO'd, and I don't think they'd figure Pac to be able to do it.

Comment

He'd make more money against Floyd but he couldn't beat him, so the best for Manny is to fight Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
        He'd make more money against Floyd but he couldn't beat him, so the best for Manny is to fight Hatton.
        how the hell is floyd more money?

you guys are trippin'......

floyd being better doesn't mean he is more money.

Comment

He'd probably bank more cash with a Floyd fight. The two#1 p4p, former De La Hoya conquerors in there together would attract lots of people and $cash$ for sure.

Comment

Hatton depends less on PPV whihc could swing it in the tight ecconomic climate, but I still think PBF would pull more $$ in Vagas.

Comment

Pac vs Hatton 100,000 in the UK!!!!

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Mayweather has never been PPV Hatton v Pac in the UK would be massive.

Comment

Hatton would attract a better gate at Wembley but I think overall Mayweather would pull in more PPVs.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
                  Pac vs Hatton 100,000 in the UK!!!!

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Mayweather has never been PPV Hatton v Pac in the UK would be massive.
                  I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    how the hell is floyd more money?

you guys are trippin'......

floyd being better doesn't mean he is more money.
                    Yeah they could picture it like Leonard-Hagler (for Floyd coming out of retirement to prove he's the best or something like that).
                    Floyd would play well the bad guy against Manny who's humble and kind. Hatton is a ice guy like Manny and Floyd beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X